Global Bulk/HOD Water (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Global Bulk/HOD Water market covering 23 Countries Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, United States, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates
Bulk/HOD Water - Potable water sold in packs of over 10 liters for use in dispensers. Includes water bottled on site for use in Horeca outlets, in containers greater than 10 liters.
Bulk/HOD Water market in Global registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.34% during the period 2012 to 2017 with a sales value of USD 21,123.80 Million in 2017, an increase of 12.08% over 2016. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2017, when it grew by 12.08% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2015, when it fell by -3.95% over 2014.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2012-2017 and illustrative forecast to 2022 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Bulk/HOD Water.
Furthermore, the research handbook details overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Global's Bulk/HOD Water (Soft Drinks) Market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of each country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Bulk/HOD Water (Soft drinks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2012 to 2022.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2014-2017.
Reasons to buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Bulk/HOD Water (Soft drinks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
- 1 Global Bulk/HOD Water Market Overview
- 1.1 Global Bulk/HOD Water Market Analytics, 2012-22
- 1.1.1 Bulk/HOD Water Value Analytics, 2012-22
- 184.108.40.206 Bulk/HOD Water Market by Value, 2012-22
- 1.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water Volume Analytics, 2012-22
- 220.127.116.11 Bulk/HOD Water Market by Volume, 2012-22
- 2 Australia Bulk/HOD Water Market Overview
- 2.1 Australia Bulk/HOD WaterMarket Analytics, 2012-22
- 2.1.1 Bulk/HOD WaterValue Analytics, 2012-22
- 18.104.22.168 Bulk/HOD WaterMarket by Value, 2012-22
- 2.1.2 Bulk/HOD WaterVolume Analytics, 2012-22
- 22.214.171.124 Bulk/HOD WaterMarket by Volume, 2012-22
- 2.2 Australia Bulk/HOD Water Brand Analytics by Value & Volume, 2014-17
- 2.2.1 Bulk/HOD WaterBrand Analytics by Value, 2014-17
- 2.2.2 Bulk/HOD WaterBrand Analytics by Volume, 2014-17
- 2.3 Australia Bulk/HOD Water Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2014-17
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 Definitions
- 3.1.1 Category Definitions
- 3.1.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
- 3.1.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
- 3.1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
- 3.1.5 Graphical representation of Brands
- 3.1.6 Exchange Rates
- 3.1.7 Methodology Summary
- 3.2 About GlobalData
- 3.3 Disclaimer