GlobalData's 'China Reinsurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Chinese reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2013-2017).
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Chinese reinsurance segment.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of Chinese reinsurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- China insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Chinese reinsurance industry's market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the Chinese reinsurance industry.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in China -
- It provides historical values for the Chinese reinsurance segment for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
Reasons to buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Chinese reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chinese reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chinese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 4 Reinsurance Overview
Chapter 5 Mergers and Acquisitions
Chapter 6 Insurtech
Chapter 7 Appendix