계절성 인플루엔자 백신 : 아시아태평양 시장 예측(-2028년)
Seasonal Influenza Vaccines: Forecast in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2028
|| 2019년 12월
|| 상품 코드
| 페이지 정보
|| 영문 104 Pages
계절성 인플루엔자 백신 : 아시아태평양 시장 예측(-2028년)
Seasonal Influenza Vaccines: Forecast in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2028
|발행일 : 2019년 12월 ||페이지 정보 : 영문 104 Pages
※ 본 상품은 영문 자료로 한글과 영문목차에 불일치하는 내용이 있을 경우 영문을 우선합니다. 정확한 검토를 위해 영문목차를 참고해주시기 바랍니다.
아시아태평양 주요 3개국(중국, 인도, 일본)의 계절성 인플루엔자 백신 시장 규모는 2018년에는 9억 1,400만 달러, 2028년에는 10억 5,000만 달러로 1.4%의 CAGR로 성장할 전망입니다.
아시아태평양의 계절성 인플루엔자 백신(Seasonal Influenza Vaccines) 시장에 대해 분석했으며, 질환 개요와 주요 진단·치료·예방 방법, 시장 배경 - 미충족 요구, 시장 기회, 성장 촉진·억제요인 등 - , 시장 규모 동향 전망(금액 기준, 과거 5년간·향후 6년간), 파이프라인 계획 개요와 임상시험 진행 상황, 주요 기업 개요 등의 정보를 정리하여 전해드립니다.
제2장 계절성 인플루엔자 백신 : 주요 요약
제4장 질환 개요
- 질환 배경
- 위험인자와 공존질환
- 세계 각국에서의 추이
- 예측 방법
- 역학 예측 : 계절성 인플루엔자(통산 11년간)
제6장 아시아태평양의 질환 관리
제7장 시장 경쟁 분석
제8장 미충족 요구와 시장 기회 분석 : 아시아태평양
- 예방 접종 계획(고령자·아동 포함)
- 고위험 집단용 백신 효능 강화
- 계절성 인플루엔자에 관한 일반적 견해 : 인식, 주저, 회의론
- 제조 기술이 개량되어 보다 광범위한 인플루엔자주를 대상으로 하는 백신
제9장 파이프라인 제품 평가 : 아시아태평양
제10장 현재 및 향후의 시장 진출 기업 : 아시아태평양 시장
- 기업 전략 동향
- 각 기업의 포트폴리오 평가
- Denka Seiken
- Mitsubishi Tanabe
- Serum Institute
제11장 시장 전망 : 아시아태평양
List of Tables
- Table 1: Seasonal Influenza Vaccines: Key Metrics in the 3GM in APAC
- Table 2: Influenza Symptoms
- Table 3: Risk Factors and Comorbidities for Seasonal Influenza
- Table 4: National Vaccination Recommendations for Seasonal Influenza
- Table 5: Main Vaccines and Targeted Population for Routine Administration in China
- Table 6: Main Vaccines and Targeted Population for Routine Administration in India
- Table 7: Main Vaccines and Targeted Population for Routine Administration in Japan
- Table 8: Leading Vaccines for Seasonal Influenza, 2019
- Table 9: Takeda's Disease Portfolio Assessment, 2019
- Table 10: Denka Seiken's Disease Portfolio Assessment, 2019
- Table 11: Mitsubishi Tanabe's Disease Portfolio Assessment, 2019
- Table 12: Sanofi's Disease Portfolio Assessment, 2019
- Table 13: Seqirus' Disease Portfolio Assessment, 2019
- Table 14: Serum Institute's Disease Portfolio Assessment, 2019
- Table 15: Cadila's Disease Portfolio Assessment, 2019
- Table 16: Sinovac's Disease Portfolio Assessment, 2019
- Table 17: Medicago's Disease Portfolio Assessment, 2019
- Table 18: Other Companies' Disease Portfolio Assessment, 2019
- Table 19: Seasonal influenza Vaccine Market - Global Drivers and Barriers, 2018-2028
- Table 20: Key Events Impacting Sales for Seasonal influenza Vaccines in China, 2018-2028
- Table 21: Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market - Drivers and Barriers in China, 2018-2028
- Table 22: Key Events Impacting Sales for Seasonal Influenza Vaccines in India, 2018-2028
- Table 23: Seasonal Influenza Vaccines Market - Drivers and Barriers in India, 2018-2028
- Table 24: Key Events Impacting Sales for Seasonal Influenza Vaccines in Japan, 2018-2028
- Table 25: Seasonal Influenza Vaccines Market - Global Drivers and Barriers in Japan, 2018-2028
- Table 26: Key Historical and Projected Launch Dates for Seasonal Influenza Vaccines
- Table 27: High-Prescribing Physicians (non-KOLs) Surveyed, By Country
List of Figures
- Figure 1: APAC 3GM Sales Forecast by Country for Seasonal Influenza Vaccines in 2018 and 2028
- Figure 2: Analysis of the Company Portfolio Gap in Seasonal Influenza Vaccines During the Forecast Period
- Figure 3: Competitive Assessment of the Late-Stage Pipeline Agents that GlobalData Expects to Be Licensed for the Prevention of Seasonal Influenza During the Forecast Period
- Figure 4: Influenza Virus Structure
- Figure 5: Diagnosed Incidence of Lab-Confirmed Seasonal Influenza, Men and Women, All Ages, Cases per 100,000 Population, 2018
- Figure 6: 3GM, Sources Used and Not Used for Diagnosed Incident Cases of Lab-Confirmed Seasonal Influenza
- Figure 7: 3GM, Sources Used for Lab-Confirmed Seasonal Influenza Mortality
- Figure 8: 3GM, Sources Used for Proportion of People Receiving Seasonal Influenza Vaccination
- Figure 9: 3GM, Diagnosed Incident Cases of Lab-Confirmed Seasonal Influenza, Both Sexes, All Ages, 2018
- Figure 10: 3GM, Age-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of Lab-Confirmed Seasonal Influenza, Both Sexes, All Ages, 2018, N
- Figure 11: 3GM, Sex-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of Lab-Confirmed Seasonal Influenza, All Ages, 2018, N
- Figure 12: 3GM, Lab-Confirmed Seasonal Influenza Mortality, Both Sexes, All Ages, 2018, N
- Figure 13: 3GM, Age-Specific Cases of People Receiving Seasonal Influenza Vaccination, Both Sexes, All Ages, 2018, N
- Figure 14: Unmet Needs and Opportunities in Seasonal Influenza Vaccination
- Figure 15: Overview of the Development Pipeline for Seasonal Influenza Vaccines
- Figure 16: Key Phase II/III Trials for the Promising Pipeline Agents that GlobalData Expects to Be Licensed for Seasonal Influenza in the 3GM During the Forecast Period
- Figure 17: Competitive Assessment of the Late-Stage Pipeline Agents that GlobalData Expects to Be Licensed for Seasonal Influenza Immunization During the Forecast Period
- Figure 18: Analysis of the Company Portfolio Gap in Seasonal Influenza Vaccines During the Forecast Period
- Figure 19: APAC (3GM) Sales Forecast by Country for Seasonal Influenza Vaccines in 2018 and 2028
- Figure 20: Sales Forecast by Class for Seasonal Influenza Vaccines in China in 2018 and 2028
- Figure 21: Sales Forecast by Class for Seasonal Influenza Vaccines in India in 2018 and 2028
- Figure 22: Sales Forecast by Class for Seasonal Influenza Vaccines in Japan in 2018 and 2028
Seasonal influenza is a viral infection that occurs annually in the winter months from December to March/April in the Northern Hemisphere and from May to August/September in the Southern Hemisphere, though most of India follows Southern Hemisphere seasonality Two types of influenza virus, type A and B, are responsible for the majority of seasonal influenza infections in humans, and due to frequent virus mutations annual vaccination is recommended. The WHO estimates three to five million cases of severe seasonal influenza infections and 290,000 to 650,000 influenza-related respiratory deaths, most of them in the elderly population. Therefore, many countries recommend annual immunization against seasonal influenza, especially for high-risk groups such as young children, pregnant women, elderly people, and people with chronic diseases, but seasonal influenza is not on the national immunization schedule in China and India.
Immunization provides the best protection against the influenza virus and vaccines have been available for decades with a recent switch from trivalent to quadrivalent vaccines that protect against each two influenza type A and two B strains. Traditionally, seasonal influenza vaccines have been produced in eggs, but a slow manufacturing process and viral egg-adaptations have led to a push for cell-based and recombinant vaccine production methods in recent years.
During the 10-year forecast period, there are nine pipeline products that are on track to launch, driving a forecast growth in the 3GM from $914M in 2018 to $1.05B in 2028, which represents a CAGR of 1.4%.
The late stage pipeline for seasonal influenza vaccines in the 3GM includes the first quadrivalent seasonal influenza vaccines in China from Sinovac, Chongqing Zhifei, and Wuhan, as well as a quadrivalent formulation of Fluad. Quadrivalent live-attenuated vaccines will launch in India (from the Serum Institute) and Japan (AstraZeneca's FluMist, licensed by Daiichi Sankyo). Furthermore, two new inactivated quadrivalent vaccines from Biken and Denka Seiken will launch during the forecast period, as well as a novel plant-based influenza vaccine in Japan.
Medicago's MDG-2271 will be the first non-egg-based vaccine to launch in the 3GM, addressing the urgent unmet need of influenza vaccine efficacy by shortening production time and minimizing virus mutations.
Another major unmet need in the 3GM is a high vaccination rate and the lack of government support for seasonal influenza immunization in China and India, resulting in vaccination rates around 2%. Vaccination rates in Japan are projected to remain low due to vaccine hesitancy and skepticism.
Key Questions Answered -
- How will the seasonal influenza vaccine market landscape in the 3GM (China, India Japan) change from 2018-2028?
- What are the most promising late-stage pipeline products for seasonal influenza vaccination?
- How do the clinical and commercial attributes of late-stage pipeline products compare with one another, and against existing immunization options?
- What are the remaining unmet needs in seasonal influenza immunization?
- What drivers and barriers will affect seasonal influenza vaccine sales in the 3GM over the forecast period?
- Overview of seasonal influenza, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current management strategies.
- Topline Seasonal influenza market revenue from 2018-2028. Annual cost of immunization and major pipeline product sales in this forecast period are included.
- Key topics covered include current vaccination options, unmet needs and opportunities, and the drivers and barriers affecting seasonal influenza vaccine sales in the 3GM.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the APAC seasonal influenza vaccine market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy:
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the APAC seasonal influenza vaccine market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the seasonal influenza vaccine market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Table of Contents
1. Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 1.2 List of Figures
2 Seasonal Influenza Vaccines: Executive Summary
- 2.1 Modest Growth Expected for the Seasonal Influenza Vaccine APAC Market over the Forecast Period from 2018-2028
- 2.2 Transition from Trivalent to Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccines in China and India, Launch of Specialized Vaccines in Japan
- 2.3 Higher Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Rates and Better Vaccine Efficacy Are Major Unmet Needs
- 2.4 Quadrivalent Inactivated and Live-Attenuated Influenza Vaccines Will Launch in China and India, Plant-Based Vaccine in Japan
- 2.5 What Do Physicians Think?
- 3.1 Catalyst
- 3.2 Related Reports
- 3.3 Upcoming Related Reports
4 Disease Overview
- 4.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
- 5.1 Disease Background
- 5.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities
- 5.3 Global and Historical Trends
- 5.4 Forecast Methodology
- 5.5 Epidemiological Forecast for Disease Seasonal Influenza (2018-2028)
- 5.6 Discussion
6 Disease Management in APAC
- 6.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview
- 6.2 China
- 6.3 India
- 6.4 Japan
7 Competitive Assessment
8 Unmet Needs and Opportunity Assessment in APAC
- 8.1 Overview
- 8.2 Immunization Programs Including the Elderly and Children
- 8.3 Enhanced Vaccine Efficacy in High-Risk Groups
- 8.4 Public Opinion of Seasonal Influenza Vaccines: Awareness, Hesitancy, and Skepticism
- 8.5 Vaccines Leveraging Improved Manufacturing Technologies and Featuring Broader Influenza Strain Coverage
9 Pipeline Assessment in APAC
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Promising Drugs in Clinical Development
10 Current and Future Players in APAC
- 10.1 Overview
- 10.2 Trends in Corporate Strategy
- 10.3 Company Portfolio Assessment
11 Market Outlook in APAC
- 11.1 Global Markets
- 11.2 China
- 11.3 India
- 11.4 Japan
- 12.1 Bibliography
- 12.2 Abbreviations
- 12.3 Methodology
- 12.4 Primary Research - KOLs Interviewed for This Report
- 12.5 Primary Research - Prescriber Survey
- 12.6 About the Authors
- 12.7 About GlobalData
- 12.8 Contact Us
- 12.9 Disclaimer