This report is part of the GlobalData COVID-19 Consumer Insight series, which tracks changes in consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviors stemming from the global coronavirus outbreak. The consumer insight offered throughout the report is drawn from GlobalData's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tracker Consumer Survey, a weekly survey that was carried out in 11 countries starting from March 25 2020.
This report focuses on consumers' attitudes and preferences towards packaging types and sizes during COVID-19.
- COVID-19 has changed many previous trends.
- Consumers who are stockpiling or buying more than before are normally doing so with non-perishables.
- Consumers are buying products with longer shelf lives.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that can drive and support innovation, brand activity, or emerging services throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
1. Packaging Preferences- Weeks 1-4
- Packaging types and sizes
- Hygiene and safety
2. About the Survey