"COVID-19 Consumer Survey Insights: Trends Driving Product Choices - Weeks 1-10" explores to what extent product choices are influenced by GlobalData's eight mega-trends, and how consumer attitudes have changed during this ten week period.
Consumer priorities when shopping are rapidly changing amid economic uncertainty and anxiety about COVID-19 contamination. As the virus has unfolded, social distancing, quarantine, and isolation measures have altered numerous times, subsequently affecting the level of influence each mega-trend has had on shopping activity throughout the ten-week period.
- Vulnerable consumers are more likely than average to be influenced by the Health & Wellness mega-trend.
- Consumers who have been experimenting with recipes and cuisines are more likely than average to be influenced by the Sensory & Indulgence mega-trend.
- Consumers who have spent more time on social media during the pandemic are more likely than average to be influenced by the Smart & Connected mega-trend.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that can drive and support innovation, brand activity, or emerging services throughout the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
1. Trends Driving Product Choices- Weeks 1-10
- Trends Driving Product Choices
2. About the Survey