Globalization is fueling the spread of novel and other natural biological threats. Advances in biotechnology that could be used to engineer new threats are emerging faster than they can be detected and mitigated. The current approach to defend against biological incidents, including pandemics' outbreaks and terrorist attacks, requires detection and identification of the causative agent shortly after an incident begins. In multiple cases, including the emergence of SARS, MERS, and Zika virus, this paradigm has proven ineffective.
Fig.1: The U.S. Bio-Surveillance and Bio-Terror Roadmap
A decade of artificial intelligence & big data based machine learning research have produced formidable technologies that are providing immense benefit to industry and society. Future AI and big data based machine learning systems have the potential for transformative impact on society and will be rightfully expected to handle complex Bio-Surveillance detection tasks and responsibilities, to engage in meaningful communication and improve awareness through experience.
The ‘Bio-Terror & Infectious Disease Outbreak Detection Technologies Markets - 2020-2025’ report focuses on frameworks for assessing biological agents detection to enable rapid risk profiling and mitigation. Both policy frameworks for dealing with known and unknown agents and novel interdisciplinary methods for treatment of known and de novo detection of pathogens is discussed. These novel methods, which arise from the convergence of the biological sciences and advanced data analysis techniques, may ultimately enable future diagnostics and mitigation measures based on the broad functions of a pathogen, and will create new market segments and fresh business opportunities.
According to the report, the market is expected to grow from $XX Billion in 2018 to $XX billion in 2025 at a CAGR of XX%.
This 383 -page market report is the most comprehensive review of the global Bio-Terror & Infectious Disease Outbreak Detection market available today. The objective of this report is to provide today's strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
The‘ Bio-Terror & Infectious Disease Outbreak Detection Technologies Markets - 2020-2025’ report presents a thorough analysis of 8 vertical, 8 technology, 5 revenue source and 5 regional markets. Furthermore, the report provides updated extensive data of 32 leading Bio-Terror & Infectious Disease Outbreak Detection vendors.
Why Buy this Bio-Terror & Infectious Disease Outbreak Detection Market Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the Bio-Terror & Infectious Disease Outbreak Detection market size and what are the market trends during 2020-2025?
- What are the Bio-Terror & Infectious Disease Outbreak Detection sub-markets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the customers to purchase Bio-Detection & Bio-Surveillance solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the Bio-Detection & Bio-Surveillance technologies & services trends?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B. The Global Bio-Terror & Infectious Disease Outbreak Detection Market size data is analyzed via 4 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” - each dollar spent in the global Bio-Terror & Infectious Disease Outbreak Detection market is analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints:
By 8 Technologies:
- Outdoor Sampling Systems
- Outdoor Detection & Identification Systems
- Indoor Detection & Identification Systems
- Hand-Held Devices
- Bio-Surveillance ICT
- Command & Control System
- Artificial Intelligence, Big Data & Deep Learning
- Other Bio-Surveillance Technologies
By 8 Vertical Markets:
- Military Counter WMD Units
- Clinical Labs
- 1st Responders
- Warfighter Bio Detection Sensors
- Decontamination Teams
- Governmental Bio-Surveillance Agencies
- International Bio-Surveillance Agencies
By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
By 5 Revenue Sources:
- Systems/Devices Sales
- Installations & Commissioning
- Aftersale Service & Upgrades
- Training Services
- Planning & Consulting Services
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
D.The report provides updated extensive data on 32 leading Bio-Terror & Infectious Disease Outbreak Detection vendors:
(including companies' profile, Financial Data, Products and contact info).