Technavio has been monitoring the global fiber laser market and it is poised to grow by $ 8.33 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period. Our reports on fiber laser market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by Demand for enhanced productivity. In addition, growing use of fiber lasers in thin-sheet and micro-cutting applications is anticipated to boost the growth of the fiber laser market as well.
Technavio's global fiber laser market is segmented as below:
- Material Processing
- Advanced Application
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for fiber laser market growth
This study identifies growing use of fiber lasers in thin-sheet and micro-cutting applications as the prime reasons driving the fiber laser market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in fiber laser market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the fiber laser market, including some of the vendors such as ABB Ltd., Amonics Ltd., Coherent Inc., FANUC Corp., IPG Photonics Corp., Jenoptik AG, MKS Instruments Inc., NKT Photonics AS, OMRON Corp. and TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1. Preface
- 2.2. Preface
- 2.3. Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Material processing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Advanced application - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Healthcare - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Technological advances in fiber lasers
- Focus on sustainable manufacturing
- Focus on inorganic growth
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Coherent Inc.
- FANUC Corp.
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- IPG Photonics Corp.
- Keopsys Group
- Lumentum Holdings Inc.
- Maxphotonics Co. Ltd.
- nLIGHT Inc.
- TRUMPF GmbH + Co. KG
- Wuhan Raycus Fiber Laser Technologies Co. Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO