Technavio has been monitoring the global lead-acid battery market and it is poised to grow by USD 10.26 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. Our reports on global lead-acid battery market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the increasing focus on renewable energy generation. In addition, growing microgrid installations is anticipated to boost the growth of the global lead-acid battery market as well.
Technavio's global lead-acid battery market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for global lead-acid battery market growth
This study identifies growing microgrid installations as the prime reasons driving the global lead-acid battery market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global lead-acid battery market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global lead-acid battery market , including some of the vendors such as Accumulatorenwerke HOPPECKE Carl Zoellner & Sohn GmbH, C&D Technologies Inc., Clarios, East Penn Manufacturing Co. Inc., EnerSys, Exide Industries Ltd., Exide Technologies, GS Yuasa Corp., Leoch International Technology Ltd. and Narada Power Source Co. Ltd.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Chapter 2: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
Chapter 3: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
Chapter 4: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Chapter 5: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Chapter 6: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Stationary - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Motive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
Chapter 7: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
Chapter 8: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
Chapter 9: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
Chapter 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
Chapter 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing need for eco-friendly vehicles
- Rising vendor collaborations
- Growing microgrid installations
Chapter 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
Chapter 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accumulatorenwerke HOPPECKE Carl Zoellner & Sohn GmbH
- C&D Technologies Inc.
- East Penn Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Exide Industries Ltd.
- Exide Technologies
- GS Yuasa Corp.
- Leoch International Technology Ltd.
- Narada Power Source Co. Ltd.
Chapter 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
Chapter 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO