Technavio has been monitoring the global forklift trucks market and it is poised to grow by 498.49 k units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. Our reports on global forklift trucks market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by rapid growth in construction sector. In addition, introduction of fuel cell powered forklift trucks is anticipated to boost the growth of the global forklift trucks market as well.
Technavio's global forklift trucks market is segmented as below:
- Class I
- Class II
- Class III
- Class IV
- Class V
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for global forklift trucks market growth
This study identifies introduction of fuel cell powered forklift trucks as the prime reasons driving the global forklift trucks market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global forklift trucks market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global forklift trucks market , including some of the vendors such as Cargotec Corp., Crown Equipment Corp., CVS Ferrari Spa, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc., Jungheinrich AG, KION GROUP AG, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Royal Terberg Group BV, SANY Group Co. Ltd. and Toyota Industries Corp.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
- 2.1. Market ecosystem
- 2.2. Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- 3.1. Market definition
- 3.2. Market segment analysis
- 3.3. Market size 2019
- 3.4. Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1. Five Forces Summary
- 4.2. Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3. Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4. Threat of new entrants
- 4.5. Threat of substitutes
- 4.6. Threat of rivalry
- 4.7. Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Class type
- 5.1. Market segments
- 5.2. Comparison by class type
- 5.3. Class V-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.4. Class III-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.5. Class I-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.6. Class II-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.7. Class IV-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.8. Market opportunity by class type
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- 7.1. Geographic segmentation
- 7.2. Geographic comparison
- 7.3. APAC-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 7.4. Europe-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 7.5. North America-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 7.6. South America-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 7.7. MEA-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 7.8. Key leading countries
- 7.9. Market opportunity by geography
8. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1. Volume driver-Demand led growth
- 8.2. Market challenges
- 8.3. Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- 9.1. Overview
- 9.2. Vendor landscape
- 9.3. Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- 10.1. Vendors covered
- 10.2. Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3. Cargotec Corp.
- 10.4. Crown Equipment Corp.
- 10.5. CVS Ferrari Spa
- 10.6. Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc.
- 10.7. Jungheinrich AG
- 10.8. KION GROUP AG
- 10.9. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- 10.10. Royal Terberg Group BV
- 10.11. SANY Group Co. Ltd.
- 10.12. Toyota Industries Corp.
- 11.1. Scope of the report
- 11.2. Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3. Research methodology
- 11.4. List of abbreviations