Technavio has been monitoring the global cable assembly market and it is poised to grow by USD 65.83 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. Our reports on global cable assembly market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increased popularity of fiber optics. In addition, advent of high-speed cable assemblies is anticipated to boost the growth of the global cable assembly market as well.
Technavio's global cable assembly market is segmented as below:
- Consumer electronics
- Telecom and datacom
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for global cable assembly market growth
This study identifies advent of high-speed cable assemblies as the prime reasons driving the global cable assembly market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global cable assembly market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global cable assembly market, including some of the vendors such as 3M Co., Amphenol Corp., BizLink Holding Inc., Cable Manufacturing & Assembly Co. Inc., Corning Inc., Minnesota Wire Company, Molex LLC, RF Industries Ltd., Smiths Group Plc and TE Connectivity Ltd.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
- 2.1. Market ecosystem
- 2.2. Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- 3.1. Market definition
- 3.2. Market segment analysis
- 3.3. Market size 2019
- 3.4. Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1. Five Forces Summary
- 4.2. Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3. Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4. Threat of new entrants
- 4.5. Threat of substitutes
- 4.6. Threat of rivalry
- 4.7. Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1. Market segments
- 5.2. Comparison by Product placement
- 5.3. Application-specific-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.4. Rectangular-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.5. RF-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.6. Circular-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.7. Others-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.8. Market opportunity by Product
6. Market Segmentation by Application
- 6.1. Market segments
- 6.2. Comparison by Application placement
- 6.3. Automotive-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 6.4. Consumer electronics-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 6.5. Telecom and datacom-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 6.6. Industrial-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 6.7. Others-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 6.8. Market opportunity by Application
7. Customer landscape
8. Geographic Landscape
- 8.1. Geographic segmentation
- 8.2. Geographic comparison
- 8.3. APAC-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.4. Europe-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.5. North America-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.6. South America-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.7. MEA-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.8. Key leading countries
- 8.9. Market opportunity by geography
9. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.1. Market drivers
- 9.2. Volume driver-Demand led growth
- 9.3. Market challenges
- 9.4. Market trends
10. Vendor Landscape
- 10.1. Vendor landscape
- 10.2. Landscape disruption
11. Vendor Analysis
- 11.1. Vendors covered
- 11.2. Market positioning of vendors
- 11.3. 3M Co.
- 11.4. Amphenol Corp.
- 11.5. BizLink Holding Inc.
- 11.6. Cable Manufacturing & Assembly Co. Inc
- 11.7. Corning Inc.
- 11.8. Minnesota Wire Company
- 11.9. Molex LLC
- 11.10. RF Industries Ltd.
- 11.11. Smiths Group Plc
- 11.12. TE Connectivity Ltd.
- 12.1. Scope of the report
- 12.2. Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.3. Research methodology
- 12.4. List of abbreviations