Technavio has been monitoring the global probe card market and it is poised to grow by USD 505.23 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. Our reports on probe card market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by Increasing Demand for IoT Devices. In addition, miniaturization of electronic products is anticipated to boost the growth of the probe card market as well.
Technavio's global probe card market is segmented as below:
- Advanced probe card
- Standard probe card
- Foundry and logic
- Memory device
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for probe card market growth
This study identifies miniaturization of electronic products as the prime reasons driving the probe card market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in probe card market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the probe card market, including some of the vendors such as FEINMETALL GmbH, FormFactor Inc., JAPAN ELECTRONIC MATERIALS Corp., Korea Instrument Co. Ltd., Microfriend Inc., MICRONICS JAPAN Co. Ltd., MPI Corp., Nidec SV Probe Pte. Ltd., Technoprobe Spa and WILL-Technology Co. Ltd.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
3. Market Sizing
- 3.1. Market definition
- 3.2. Market segment analysis
- 3.3. Market size 2019
- 3.4. Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1. Five Forces Summary
- 4.2. Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3. Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4. Threat of new entrants
- 4.5. Threat of substitutes
- 4.6. Threat of rivalry
- 4.7. Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1. Market segments
- 5.2. Comparison by Product placement
- 5.3. Advanced probe card-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.4. Standard probe card-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.5. Market opportunity by Product
6. Market Segmentation by End-user
- 6.1. Market segments
- 6.2. Comparison by End user placement
- 6.3. Foundry and logic-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 6.4. Memory device-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 6.5. Market opportunity by End user
7. Customer landscape
8. Geographic Landscape
- 8.1. Geographic segmentation
- 8.2. Geographic comparison
- 8.3. APAC-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.4. North America-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.5. Europe-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.6. South America-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.7. MEA-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.8. Key leading countries
- 8.9. Market opportunity by geography
9. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.1. Volume driver-Demand led growth
- 9.2. Market challenges
- 9.3. Market trends
10. Vendor Landscape
- 10.1. Vendor landscape
- 10.2. Landscape disruption
11. Vendor Analysis
- 11.1. Vendors covered
- 11.2. Market positioning of vendors
- 11.3. FEINMETALL GmbH
- 11.4. FormFactor Inc
- 11.5. JAPAN ELECTRONIC MATERIALS Corp.
- 11.6. Korea Instrument Co. Ltd
- 11.7. Microfriend Inc
- 11.8. MICRONICS JAPAN Co. Ltd.
- 11.9. MPI Corp.
- 11.10. Nidec SV Probe Pte. Ltd.
- 11.11. Technoprobe Spa
- 11.12. WILL-Technology Co. Ltd
- 12.1. Scope of the report
- 12.2. Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.3. Research methodology
- 12.4. List of abbreviations