Technavio has been monitoring the global publishing market and it is poised to grow by USD 23.73 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 1% during the forecast period. Our reports on global publishing market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by growing impact of e-books. In addition, growing popularity of pod is anticipated to boost the growth of the global publishing market as well.
Technavio's global publishing market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for global publishing market growth
This study identifies growing popularity of pod as the prime reasons driving the global publishing market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global publishing market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global publishing market, including some of the vendors such as Amazon.com Inc., Cambridge University Press, Hachette Book Group Inc., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., News Corp., Oxford University Press, Pearson Plc, RELX Group Plc, Springer-Verlag GmbH and Thomson Reuters Holdings Inc.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
- 2.1. Market ecosystem
- 2.2. Market characteristics
3. Market Sizing
- 3.1. Market definition
- 3.2. Market segment analysis
- 3.3. Market size 2019
- 3.4. Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1. Five Forces Summary
- 4.2. Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3. Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4. Threat of new entrants
- 4.5. Threat of substitutes
- 4.6. Threat of rivalry
- 4.7. Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Platform
- 5.1. Market segments
- 5.2. Comparison by Platform placement
- 5.3. Traditional-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.4. Digital-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.5. Market opportunity by Platform
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- 7.1. Geographic segmentation
- 7.2. Geographic comparison
- 7.3. North America-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 7.4. Europe-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 7.5. APAC-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 7.6. MEA-Market size and forecast 2019-
- 7.7. South America-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 7.8. Key leading countries
- 7.9. Market opportunity by geography
8. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1. Volume drivers - Demand led growth
- 8.2. Volume drivers - External factors
- 8.3. Market challenges
- 8.4. Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- 9.1. Overview
- 9.2. Vendor landscape
- 9.3. Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- 10.1. Vendors covered
- 10.2. Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3. Amazon.com Inc.
- 10.4. Cambridge University Press
- 10.5. Hachette Book Group Inc.
- 10.6. McGraw-Hill Education Inc.
- 10.7. News Corp.
- 10.8. Oxford University Press
- 10.9. Pearson Plc
- 10.10. RELX Group Plc
- 10.11. Springer-Verlag GmbH
- 10.12. Thomson Reuters Holdings Inc.
- 11.1. Scope of the report
- 11.2. Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3. Research methodology
- 11.4. List of abbreviations