Technavio has been monitoring the global construction scaffolding rental market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.30 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. Our reports on construction scaffolding rental market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by rise in construction activities in developing countries. In addition, incorporation of advanced technologies is anticipated to boost the growth of the construction scaffolding rental market as well.
Technavio's global construction scaffolding rental market is segmented as below:
- New Construction
- Non-residential and Residential
- North America
- South America
- and MEA
Key Trends for construction scaffolding rental market growth
This study identifies incorporation of advanced technologies as the prime reasons driving the construction scaffolding rental market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in construction scaffolding rental market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the construction scaffolding rental market, including some of the vendors such as Altrad Group, Apollo Scaffold Services Ltd., Apollo Scaffold Services Ltd., Ashtead Group Plc, Brand Industrial Services Inc., Condor Spa, MONDRAGON Corp., Pee Kay Scaffolding and shuttering Ltd., The Brock Group and United Rentals Inc. .
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Table of Contents
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Supported - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mobile - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Suspended - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- New Construction - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Refurbishment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Demolition - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Non-residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Altrad Group
- Apollo Scaffold Services Ltd.
- ASA Scaffolding Services Ltd.
- Ashtead Group Plc
- Brand Industrial Services, Inc.
- Condor Spa
- MONDRAGON Corp.
- Pee Kay Scaffolding and Shuttering Ltd.
- The Brock Group
- United Rentals, Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations