Technavio has been monitoring the global space debris monitoring and removal market and it is poised to grow by $ 610.47 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. Our reports on space debris monitoring and removal market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by Space tourism concept attracting investments. In addition, high energy laser concept for debris removal is anticipated to boost the growth of the space debris monitoring and removal market as well.
Technavio's global space debris monitoring and removal market is segmented as below:
- Space debris removal technology
- Space debris monitoring technology
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for space debris monitoring and removal market growth
This study identifies high energy laser concept for debris removal as the prime reasons driving the space debris monitoring and removal market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in space debris monitoring and removal market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the space debris monitoring and removal market, including some of the vendors such as Airbus SE, Analytical Graphics Inc., Astroscale Holdings Inc., BAE Systems Plc, Boeing Corp., Cobham Plc, Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman Corp. and S.P. Korolev Rocket and Space Corp. Energia.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Table of Contents
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Space debris removal technology - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Space debris monitoring technology - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Airbus SE
- Analytical Graphics, Inc.
- Astroscale Holdings Inc.
- BAE Systems Plc
- Boeing Corp.
- Cobham Plc
- Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- S.P. Korolev Rocket and Space Corp. Energia
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations