Technavio has been monitoring the snack bars market in the US and it is poised to grow by USD 806.08 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 2% during the forecast period. Our reports on snack bars market in the US provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current us market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by new product launches. In addition, increasing demand for plant-based snack bars is anticipated to boost the growth of the snack bars market in the US as well.
Technavio's snack bars market in the US is segmented as below:
- Energy and Nutrition Bars
- Granola Bars
- Breakfast Bars
- Other Snack Bars
- Offline Distribution
- Online Distribution
Key Trends for snack bars market in the US growth
This study identifies increasing demand for plant-based snack bars as the prime reasons driving the snack bars market in the us growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in snack bars market in the US
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the snack bars market in the us, including some of the vendors such as Abbott Laboratories, Clif Bar & Co., General Mills Inc., Kellogg Co., KIND LLC, Mondelez International Inc., PepsiCo Inc., Quest Nutrition LLC, The Hain Celestial Group Inc. and The Hershey Co.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Energy and nutrition bars - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Granola bars - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Breakfast bars - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other snack bars - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline distribution - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online distribution - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
11: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising demand for on-the-go breakfast options
- Increasing demand for plant-based snack bars
- Growing popularity of private-label brands
12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Abbott Laboratories
- Clif Bar & Co.
- General Mills Inc.
- Kellogg Co.
- KIND LLC
- Mondelez International Inc.
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Quest Nutrition LLC
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- The Hershey Co.
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO