Technavio has been monitoring the global orthotic foot insoles market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.12 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. Our reports on orthotic foot insoles market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increased demand for foot insoles from sports segment. In addition, plantar pressure analysis through insoles is anticipated to boost the growth of the orthotic foot insoles market as well.
Technavio's global orthotic foot insoles market is segmented as below:
- Retail outlets
- Online retail
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for orthotic foot insoles market growth
This study identifies plantar pressure analysis through insoles as the prime reasons driving the orthotic foot insoles market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in orthotic foot insoles market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the orthotic foot insoles market, including some of the vendors such as Bauerfeind AG, Bayer AG, Footlogics Australia Pty Ltd., Guangzhou Shunyang SM Co. Ltd., Hanger Inc., Implus LLC, Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA, SOLO Laboratories Inc., Stable Step LLC and Superfeet Worldwide Inc.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
- 2.3. Market ecosystem
- 2.4. Market characteristics
3. Market Sizing
- 3.3. Market definition
- 3.4. Market segment analysis
- 3.5. Market size 2019
- 3.6. Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- 4.3. Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.5. Threat of new entrants
- 4.6. Threat of substitutes
- 4.7. Threat of rivalry
- 4.8. Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Application
- 5.3. Medical-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 5.4. Sports-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
6. Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- 6.3. Retail outlets-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 6.4. Online retail-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
7. Customer landscape
8. Geographic Landscape
- 8.3. Geographic segmentation
- 8.4. North America-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.5. Europe-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.6. APAC-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.7. South America-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.8. MEA-Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 8.9. Key leading countries
9. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.3. Market drivers
- 9.4. Volume driver-Demand led growth
- 9.5. Volume driver-External factors
- 9.6. Market challenges
- 9.7. Market trends
- Penetration of 3D printing
10. Vendor Landscape
- 10.3. Overview
- 10.4. Vendor landscape
- 10.5. Landscape disruption
11. Vendor Analysis
- 11.3. Vendors covered
- 11.4. Bauerfeind AG
- 11.5. Bayer AG
- 11.6. Footlogics Australia Pty Ltd.
- 11.7. Guangzhou Shunyang SM Co. Ltd.
- 11.8. Hanger Inc.
- 11.9. Implus LLC
- 11.10. Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA
- 11.11. Solo Laboratories Inc.
- 11.12. Stable Step LLC
- 11.13. Superfeet Worldwide Inc.
- 12.3. Scope of the report
- 12.4. Notes and caveats
- 12.5. Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.6. Research methodology
- 12.7. List of abbreviations