Technavio has been monitoring the global electroporation instruments market and it is poised to grow by USD 72.67 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. Our reports on electroporation instruments market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by rising demand for monoclonal antibodies. In addition, high demand for biopharmaceuticals is anticipated to boost the growth of the electroporation instruments market as well.
Technavio's global electroporation instruments market is segmented as below:
- Pharma and biotech companies
- Academic and research institutes
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for electroporation instruments market growth
This study identifies high demand for biopharmaceuticals as the prime reasons driving the electroporation instruments market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in electroporation instruments market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the electroporation instruments market, including some of the vendors such as BEX Co. Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Celetrix LLC, Cellectricon AB, Eppendorf AG, Harvard Bioscience Inc., Lonza Group Ltd., MaxCyte Inc., Merck KGaA and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Table of Contents
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Pharma and biotech companies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Academic and research institutes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- CROs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BEX Co. Ltd.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Celetrix LLC
- Cellectricon AB
- Eppendorf AG
- Harvard Bioscience Inc.
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- MaxCyte Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations