Technavio has been monitoring the global interactive children's books market and it is poised to grow by USD 755.13 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. Our reports on global interactive children's books market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by using interactive books for early literacy. In addition, growing e-commerce and m-commerce market is anticipated to boost the growth of the global interactive children's books market as well.
Technavio's global interactive children's books market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for global interactive children's books market growth
This study identifies growing e-commerce and m-commerce market as the prime reasons driving the global interactive children's books market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global interactive children's books market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global interactive children's books market, including some of the vendors such as Amazon.com Inc., Arbordale Publishing LLC, Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Corus Entertainment Inc., Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co., Lagardere Group, Lerner Publishing Group Inc., Lostmy.name Ltd., Scholastic Corp. and ViacomCBS Inc.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Physical books - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- eBooks - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by type
09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
12: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing e-commerce and m-commerce market
- Personalization of storybooks
- Increasing number of independently published books
13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Arbordale Publishing LLC
- Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Corus Entertainment Inc.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co.
- Lagardere Group
- Lerner Publishing Group Inc.
- Lostmy.name Ltd.
- Scholastic Corp.
- ViacomCBS Inc.
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO