About this market
Technavio's third-party logistics (3PL) in Brazil market analysis considers sales from consumer goods, manufacturing, automotive, and others. In 2018, the consumer goods segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as Uncertainty in demand for consumer goods and the increasing threat of cargo theft will play a significant role in the consumer goods segment to maintain its market position. Also, our third-party logistics (3PL) in Brazil market report looks at factors such as soaring e-commerce sector in brazil, cost benefits of using 3PLand improving manufacturing sector in Brazil. However, the rise in cargo theft, soaring fuel price in Brazil, and inadequate transport infrastructure in Brazil may hamper the growth of the third-party logistics (3PL) in Brazil industry over the forecast period.
The soaring e-commerce sector in Brazil
E-commerce companies prefer 3PL to manage their supply chain efficiently by reaching end-users across regions. They are experiencing huge demand, compelling them to use 3PL rather than using their logistics. The majority of e-commerce companies opt for 3PL services to reduce in-house operational costs. The need for transportation and warehousing services is increasing due to the growing manufacturing activities. Such growth will increase the demand for 3PL for both long-distance transportation and last-mile delivery across the country leading to the expansion of the third-party logistics (3PL) market in Brazil at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period.
The increasing popularity of sustainable resources
The rise in environmental awareness has increased the concerns on vehicular pollution in Brazil. To overcome this issue, 3PL service providers started adopting eco-friendly methodologies in their transportation process. This leads the service providers to increase the adoption of biofuels such as flexible fuel which comprises of ethanol and gasoline. Ethanol which is used for fuel is extracted from sugarcane. The increase in adoption of such sustainable resources is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
For the detailed list of factors that will drive the third-party logistics (3PL) market in Brazil during the forecast period 2019-2023, view our report.
With the presence of several major players, the third-party logistics (3PL) market in Brazil is highly fragmented. Technavio's robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading manufacturers of third-party logistics (3PL) market in Brazil. These vendors include C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., CEVA Logistics AG, DB Schenker, Deutsche Post AG, DSV AS, Kintetsu World Express Inc., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Nippon Express Co. Ltd., Sinotrans Ltd., United Parcel Service Inc.
Also, the third-party logistics (3PL) in Brazil market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Consumer goods - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Manufacturing - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY SERVICES OFFERED
- Market segmentation by services offered
- Comparison by services offered
- Warehousing and distribution - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Transportation - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by services offered
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Introduction of blockchain technology in logistics industry
- Increasing popularity of sustainable resources
- Adoption of advanced technologies in 3PL
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- CEVA Logistics AG
- DB Schenker
- Deutsche Post AG
- DSV AS
- Kintetsu World Express, Inc.
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- Nippon Express Co. Ltd.
- Sinotrans Ltd.
- United Parcel Service, Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO