Global Hydrogel Dressing Market in Europe 2020-2024
Technavio has been monitoring the global hydrogel dressing market in Europe and it is poised to grow by USD 35.17 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. Our reports on global hydrogel dressing market in Europe provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current Europe market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by strong prevalence of pressure ulcers. In addition, advances in on-demand dissolvable hydrogel dressings is anticipated to boost the growth of the global hydrogel dressing market in Europe as well.
Technavio's global hydrogel dressing market in Europe is segmented as below:
- Amorphous Hydrogel Dressings
- Impregnated Hydrogel Dressings
- Hydrogel Sheet Dressings
- Rest of Europe
Key Trends for global hydrogel dressing market in Europe growth
This study identifies advances in on-demand dissolvable hydrogel dressings as the prime reasons driving the global hydrogel dressing market in Europe growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global hydrogel dressing market in Europe
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global hydrogel dressing market in Europe, including some of the vendors such as 3M Co., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health Inc., Coloplast Group, ConvaTec Group Plc, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp., Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, McKesson Corp., Medline Industries Inc. and Smith & Nephew Plc.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key icipants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Amorphous hydrogel dressings - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Impregnated hydrogel dressings - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hydrogel sheet dressings - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Germany - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- UK - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- France - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rest of Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing initiatives by public organizations
- Ongoing healthcare reforms in France
- Advances in on-demand dissolvable hydrogel dressings
12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Coloplast Group
- ConvaTec Group Plc
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp.
- Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
- McKesson Corp.
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO