Technavio has been monitoring the global commercial airlines market and it is poised to grow by USD 184.19 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. Our reports on global commercial airlines market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by creation of new air routes to tap market potential. In addition, increasing penetration of blockchain in airlines industry is anticipated to boost the growth of the global commercial airlines market as well.
Technavio's global commercial airlines market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for global commercial airlines market growth
This study identifies increasing penetration of blockchain in airlines industry as the prime reasons driving the global commercial airlines market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global commercial airlines market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global commercial airlines market, including some of the vendors such as Air France-KLM SA, American Airlines Group Inc., ANA HOLDINGS Inc., China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd., China Southern Airlines Co. Ltd., Delta Air Lines Inc., Deutsche Lufthansa AG, International Consolidated Airlines Group SA, Southwest Airlines Co., and United Airlines Inc.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY REVENUE STREAM
- Market segmentation by revenue stream
- Comparison by revenue stream
- Passenger - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cargo - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by revenue stream
07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
11: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising preference for smart airports
- Growing demand for luxury air travel
- Increasing penetration of blockchain in airlines industry
12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Air France-KLM SA
- American Airlines Group Inc.
- ANA HOLDINGS Inc.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd.
- China Southern Airlines Co. Ltd.
- Delta Air Lines Inc.
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- International Consolidated Airlines Group SA
- Southwest Airlines Co.
- United Airlines Inc.
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors