Technavio has been monitoring the global CBD-infused cosmetics market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.09 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 31% during the forecast period. Our reports on global CBD-infused cosmetics market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by innovation and product portfolio expansion leading to product premiumization. In addition, increase in introduction of organic CBD cosmetic products is anticipated to boost the growth of the global CBD-infused cosmetics market as well.
Technavio's global CBD-infused cosmetics market is segmented as below:
- Make-up and haircare
- North America
- South America
Key Trends for global CBD-infused cosmetics market growth
This study identifies increase in introduction of organic CBD cosmetic products as the prime reasons driving the global CBD-infused cosmetics market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global CBD-infused cosmetics market
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global CBD-infused cosmetics market, including some of the vendors such as Cannuka LLC, Cronos Group Inc., Elixinol Global Ltd., Endoca BV, Isodiol International Inc., Khiron Life Sciences Corp., L'Oreal SA, The CBD Skincare Co., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., and Unilever Group.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. Technavio's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Skincare - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Make-up and haircare - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Fragrances - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increase in introduction of organic CBD cosmetic products
- Multichannel distribution for CBD cosmetics
- Growing popularity of anti-pollution and anti-aging CBD-infused
- cosmetic products
12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cannuka LLC
- Cronos Group Inc.
- Elixinol Global Ltd.
- Endoca BV
- Isodiol International Inc.
- Khiron Life Sciences Corp.
- L'Oreal SA
- The CBD Skincare Co.
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Unilever Group
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO