This report is the 3rd edition of the research of the market of titanium powders and titanium tablet ligatures in the CIS .
The purpose of the study is to analyze the market of titanium powders and titanium tablet ligatures in the CIS and forecast its development. The uniqueness of the study lies in the fact that in the market for marketing research in Russia this topic, except for INFOMINE, is not considered by anyone. This work is a desk study . The sources of information included data from Rosstat, the Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation, the State Committee on Statistics of Ukraine, materials of the sectoral and regional press, annual and quarterly reports of manufacturers of the products in question, Internet sites of manufacturers and consumers of titanium powders, scientific and technical literature, database of accounting reports of organizations of the Russian Federation, database "InfoMine". Chronological framework of the study: 2007-2018. Geography research : CIS (Russia and Ukraine) - a comprehensive analysis of the market.
Scope of study : the report consists of 5 parts, contains 88 pages, including 28 tables, 14 figures and 2 appendices. The first chapter of the report presents the classification of titanium powders, the raw materials for their production, the main methods of obtaining and the characteristics of different types of powders. The second chapter of the report is devoted to the production of titanium powders in Russia. The dynamics of production in 2007-2018 is shown. the main producer (PJSC "VSMPO-AVISMA"), provides information on other manufacturers in the CIS. The third chapter presents data on the export and import of titanium powders by Russia and Ukraine in 2005-2018. with distribution in areas of supply. Separately highlighted the supply of imported titanium ligatures tableted. Also given the dynamics of export and import prices for titanium powders of different brands. The chapter is supplemented with detailed information on Russian importers and foreign suppliers of titanium powders. The fourth chapter describes the consumption of titanium powders in Russia. It shows the dynamics of their consumption in 2007-2018, an estimated structure of consumption by areas of use, and Russian enterprises-consumers. The Russian companies that produce tablet titanium ligature are described in detail. Also, the chapter is supplemented with a section on the prospects for the use of titanium powders in additive technologies. The fifth chapter is devoted to the forecast of the development of the titanium powder market in Russia. The appendices provide contact information for the main enterprises producing, supplying and consuming titanium powders, as well as requirements for titanium porous powders.
Target audience of the study:
- market participants of titanium, titanium powders and master alloys - producers, consumers, traders;
- potential investors.
The proposed study claims to be a reference tool for professionals working in the market of titanium and powder metallurgy, and making management decisions.
Table of Contents
1. Raw materials for obtaining titanium powders, the main methods of production and quality requirements
2. Production of titanium powders and the main manufacturing companies in the CIS in 2007-2016
- PJSC "VSMPO-AVISMA"
- JSC "Polema"
- Zaporozhye Metallurgical Experimental Industrial Plant
- Other businesses
3. Export-import of titanium powders of the CIS (2005-2018)
- 3.1 Russia
- 3.1.1 Export of titanium powders
- 3.1.2 Import of titanium powders
- 3.2 Ukraine
4. Consumption of titanium powders in Russia (2007-2018)
- 4.1 Balance of production-consumption of titanium powders in Russia and the structure of their consumption
- 4.2 Main uses of titanium powders
- 4.2.1 Release of preformed ligatures
- 4.2.2 Other uses
- 4.3 Development of additive technologies and the use of titanium powders
5. Forecast of the titanium powder market in Russia
Appendix 1: TU 1791-449-05785388-2010
Appendix 2: Contact information of the main enterprise-producers and consumers of titanium powders in the CIS
List of tables
- Table 1: Requirements for the quality of titanium powders, grade CCI
- Table 2: Requirements for the quality of titanium powders according to TU 14-22-57-92
- Table 3: Granulometric composition of titanium powders according to TU 14-22-57-92
- Table 4: Requirements for the quality of titanium chemical powders
- Table 5: Requirements for the quality of powders of titanium electrolytic
- Table 6: Granulometric composition of different grades of titanium powder (TU 1791-001-11805089-2014)
- Table 7: The main importing companies of titanium powder of PJSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" in 2002-2018, t
- Table 8: Requirements for the quality of titanium powders produced by JSC Polema
- Table 9: The main physico-technical indicators of titanium powders JSC Polema
- Table 10: The chemical composition of a number of brands of titanium powders JSC Polema
- Table 11: Directions and volumes of export supplies of titanium powder from the Russian Federation in 2005-2018, kg
- Table 12: Exports of titanium powder by Russian companies-suppliers in 2005-2018, kg
- Table 13: Foreign import companies of Russian titanium powder in 2005-2018, kg
- Table 14: Average annual export prices for titanium powder of Russian suppliers in 2005-2018, dollars / kg
- Table 15: Directions of import supplies of titanium powder of the Russian Federation for 2005-2018, kg
- Table 16: Suppliers of titanium powder in the Russian Federation and Russian importers in 2005-2018
- Table 17: Directions of export supplies of titanium powder from Ukraine in 2005-2018, kg
- Table 18: Exports of titanium powder by Ukrainian supplying companies in 2005-2018, kg
- Table 19: Balance of production-consumption of titanium powders in Russia in 2007-2018, kt
- Table 20: Characteristics of titanium ligatures LLC "Ekoraf"
- Table 21: Financial indicators of the OK Stroybis and its subsidiaries, LLC Ekoraf, million rubles
- Table 22: The main characteristics of tablets based on titanium produced by Orion-Specsplav-Gatchina LLC
- Table 23: Characteristics of titanium ligatures of Orion-Specsplav-Gatchina LLC
- Table 24: Key financial indicators of Orion-Specsplav-Gatchina LLC in 2010-2017, million rubles
- Table 25: Russian consumer companies of titanium powder and their suppliers in 2015-2018 (analysis of tenders and procurement)
- Table 26: Basic parameters of 3-D apparatus for layer-by-layer synthesis from metal-powder titanium compositions
- Table 27: Powder compositions of titanium supplied by the companies-manufacturers of additive technology
- Table 28: Company-importers and the volume of imports of titanium powders for additive technologies in 2009-2018.
List of figures
- Figure 1: Dynamics of production of titanium powders at PJSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" in 2007-2018, kt
- Figure 2: Ratio of grades of titanium powder in the export of PJSC "VSMPO-AVISMA" in 2010-2018,%
- Figure 3: Dynamics of export of titanium powder JSC "Polema" in 2003-2018, kg
- Figure 4: Dynamics of exports of titanium powder ZMOZ in 2008-2018, kg
- Figure 5: Dynamics of Russian exports of titanium powders in 2005-2018, tons / million dollars
- Figure 6: Change in the shares of the main importing countries of the Russian titanium powder in 2005-2018,%
- Figure 7: Average annual export prices for titanium powder in the Russian Federation
- Figure 8: The average annual export prices of VSMPO-AVISMA PJSC for different grades of titanium powder in 2013-2018, USD / kg
- Figure 9: Dynamics of Russian imports of titanium powders in 2005-2018, tons / thousand USD.
- Figure 10: Dynamics of export of titanium powders of Ukraine in 2005-2018, t
- Figure 11: Import of titanium powders by Ukraine
- Figure 12: Estimated consumption structure of titanium powders in Russia,%
- Figure 13: SLM 280 selective laser fusing apparatus of the SLM Solution company (Germany)
- Figure 14: Structure of the use of different types of metal powders for 3D-technology,%