This report is the first publication of a study of the market of pyrite concentrates and pyrite cinders in Russia
The purpose of the study is to assess the storage and consumption of pyrite cinders in the Russian Federation.
This work is a desk study. The sources of information used were data from the scientific, industry and regional press, annual and quarterly reports of issuers of securities, websites, the SBiS database, and the data of customs and railway statistics of the Russian Federation.
This review is the most comprehensive among those presented on the information market on this topic, and claims to be a reference guide. Using data without additional thorough analysis can lead to erroneous management decisions by marketing services and specialists working on the problem of processing pyrite cinders.
A distinctive feature of this report is that it provides a detailed analysis of the consumption of pyrite concentrates and pyrite cinders in Russia.
Chronological scope of the study: 2006-2019
Geography of research: Russian Federation.
The report consists of 5 chapters, contains 35 pages, including 8 tables, 11 figures.
The first chapter contains information on the volumes of consumption of pyrite concentrates in Russia in 2006-2019. Both internal deliveries and export-import operations with this product are considered.
The second chapter briefly describes the current status of pyrite cinder storages; for all facilities storage volumes are given.
The third chapter provides information on domestic and import deliveries of pyrite cinder to cement plants in Russia. Also considered export-import operations.
The fourth chapter describes the projects for the implementation of which investments have already been allocated, the terms of construction are determined.
The fifth chapter gives a map of Russia in the location of pyrite cinder storages.
The Appendix provides contact information for the owners of the main pyrite cinder storages in the Russian Federation.
The target audience of the study:
- market participants pyrite cinder;
The proposed study claims the role of a reference guide for specialists making managerial decisions working in this market.
Table of Contents
1. Enterprises and consumption volumes of pyrite concentrates / products (production of sulfuric acid, processing of gold-containing concentrates) - historical excursus and current situation
2. Current state of pyrite cinder storages (volumes, chemical composition, owners)
- 2.1. Pyrite cinders of the Northwestern Federal District
- 2.2. Pyrite cinders of the Ural Federal District
- 2.3. Pyrite cinders of the Siberian Federal District
- 2.4. Pyrite cinders of the Volga Federal District
- 2.5. Pyrite cinders of the Central Federal District
3. Supplies of pyrite cinders for further processing in 2012-2019 (suppliers, recipients, volumes)
4. Projects of pyrite cinder processing companies for metal extraction
- 4.1. Project of JSC Uralelectromed
- 4.2. Pyrite cinder processing project of JSC PIMCU
- 4.3. Unrealized projects
5. Map of the location of pyrite cinders in Russia
Appendix: Contact information of the owners of the main pyrite cinder storages in Russia
List of Tables
- Table 1. Dynamics of export shipments of pyrite concentrate from Russia by countries in 2004-2019, thousand tons
- Table 2. Supplies of pyrite concentrates to Russian enterprises in 2006-2019, thousand tons
- Table 3. The chemical composition of pyrite cinders of Ammofos JSC / Apatit JSC (Cherepovets)
- Table 4. Gold content in the products of magnetic separation of pyrite cinders of Ammophos JSC at various magnetic field intensities
- Table 5. The chemical composition of pyrite cinders of the Ural Federal District of the Russian Federation
- Table 6. The list of pyrite cinder storages in Russia
- Table 7. Russian suppliers of pyrite cinder to cement plants in 2012-2018, t
- Table 8. Russian recipients of pyrite cinder in 2012-2018, t
List of Figures
- Figure 1. Dynamics of shipments of pyrite concentrates from Russian GOKs to the domestic and foreign markets in 2006-2019, thousand tons
- Figure 2. Dynamics of sales of domestic pyrite concentrate to the domestic market in 2006-2019, thousand tons
- Figure 3. Dynamics of export shipments of pyrite concentrate from Russia in 2004-2019, thousand tons
- Figure 4. Dynamics of export shipments of pyrite concentrate from Russia in 2004-2019, $ mln
- Figure 5. Scheme for the production of sulfuric acid from pyrite
- Figure 6. Pyrite cinder of the powder factory in the Leningrad region.
- Figure 7. Dynamics of supply of pyrite cinder to cement plants in Russia in 2012-2019, thousand tons
- Figure 8. Dynamics of import supplies of pyrite cinders to Russia in 2013-2019, thousand tons
- Figure 9. Dynamics of export shipments of pyrite cinders from Russia in 2012-2019, thousand tons
- Figure 10. Smelting of ferrosilicon from pyrite cinder at the mechanical repair plant of JSC “PPGKhO”
- Figure 11. Location map of pyrite cinder storages in Russia