This review is the second edition of carbide metalworking tools market research in Russia.
The purpose of the study is the analysis of the market of carbide metalworking tools in Russia.
The object of research is metal-cutting tools made of tungsten-containing hard alloys: axial tools - drills and mills (both monolithic and prefabricated), as well as replaceable plates for equipping a prefabricated and soldered tool.
This work is a desk study. The sources of information used were data from the Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation, industry and regional press, annual and quarterly reports of issuers of securities, data from open tender sites, as well as websites of carbide tool manufacturers.
Chronological scope of the study: 2014-2019; the forecast is 2020-2025.
Geography of research: Russian Federation - a comprehensive detailed analysis of the market.
The report consists of 5 parts, contains 77 pages, including 10 figures, 34 tables and 1 appendix.
The first chapter of the report provides information on hard alloys, and also describes the classification of carbide metalworking tools and the technology for its manufacture.
The second chapter of the report is devoted to the production of carbide tools in Russia. This chapter assesses the dynamics of tool production in 2014-2019 and describes the current state of the main manufacturing enterprises.
The third chapter of the report provides data on foreign trade operations with carbide tools in the Russian Federation in 2014-2019. Statistical data on the volumes of foreign trade operations, the regional structure of export and import of the instrument, data on the volumes and directions of supplies by the main exporters and importers are given. The section also provides data on the dynamics of export-import prices for hard alloy tools.
The fourth chapter of the report discusses the consumption of carbide tools in Russia in 2014-2019. This section provides an assessment of the market capacity of carbide tools in physical and cost terms, estimates the sectoral structure of consumption, lists the largest consumers of products according to open tender sites.
The fifth chapter of the report provides a forecast for the development of the Russian carbide tool market for the period up to 2025, taking into account the current state and development trends of the main consuming industries.
The appendix contains the address and contact information of carbide tool manufacturers in Russia.
The target audience of the study:
- Carbide tool market participants - manufacturers, consumers, traders;
The proposed study claims to be a reference tool for marketing services and specialists making managerial decisions working in the markets of hard alloys and metal processing.
Table of Contents
1. General concepts of carbide metalworking tools
- 1.1. Tool materials. Hard alloys.
- 1.2. Classification of metalworking tools. Carbide tool manufacturing technology
2. Production of metal cutting tools from hard alloys in Russia
- 2.1. Assessment of the production of carbide metal-cutting tools in Russia in 2015-2019
- 2.2. The main manufacturers of carbide cutting tools
- JSC "Kirovgrad hard alloys plant" (Sverdlovsk region)
- Pobedit JSC (Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia-Alania)
- Skif-M LLC (Belgorod)
- Sandvik-MKTS OJSC (Moscow)
- OJSC "Serpukhov Tool Plant" Tvintos "(Moscow region)
3. Analysis of foreign trade operations with carbide metal cutting tools in Russia
- 3.1. Export of carbide metal-cutting tools in Russia in 2014-2019
- 3.2. Import of carbide metal-cutting tools in Russia in 2014-2019
- 3.3. Dynamics of export-import prices for carbide metal-cutting tools in Russia in 2014-2019
4. Consumption of carbide cutting tools in Russia
- 4.1. Assessment of market capacity of carbide metal cutting tools in Russia in physical and value terms
- 4.2. Pattern of consumption of carbide cutting tools in Russia
- 4.3. The main consumers of carbide cutting tools in Russia
5. Forecast of the development of the market of carbide cutting tools in Russia
- 5.1. Analysis of the situation in the engineering industry of Russia, implementation of the federal target program
- 5.2. Forecast of the development of the market for carbide metal cutting tools in Russia until 2025
Appendix: Addresses and contact information of manufacturers of carbide cutting tools.