This report is the third edition of the market research for sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) in Russia and the CIS .
The purpose of the study is to analyze the sodium bicarbonate market and forecast its development for the period up to 2030 .
The object of research is sodium bicarbonate.
The chronological framework of the study is 1997-2020, the forecast is 2020-2030.
Geography of research: Russia, Ukraine, CIS countries.
This work is mainly a desk study . The sources of information were data from the Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation (Rosstat), the Agency for Statistics of the Republic of Kazakhstan, data from customs statistics of the Russian Federation and Ukraine, the UNdata database, the Infomine database, and the statistics of railway transportation of the Russian Federation. Also involved were data from the industry and regional press, annual and quarterly reports of securities issuers, websites of manufacturing enterprises and consumers of sodium bicarbonate.
The report consists of 8 chapters , contains 91 pages , 22 figures , 33 tables and 2 Appendices .
The first chapter provides data on existing technologies for the production of baking soda, on the sources of raw materials for its production.
The second chapter analyzes the production of the investigated chemical in Russia and the CIS in 1997-2020. It provides statistical data on the volume of production of these products, as well as presents the characteristics of the main manufacturing enterprises. A brief description of enterprises that previously produced baking soda is given.
In addition, the chapter contains the requirements for the quality of the product, the mode of transportation and packaging.
The third chapter of the report is devoted to foreign trade operations with the studied product in the CIS countries. The volumes and main directions of supplies have been determined.
The fourth chapter provides statistics on export-import prices for sodium bicarbonate in the period 1999-2020.
The fifth chapter is devoted to the consumption of the product in question in Russia in 1997-2020. It contains data on consumption volumes, main areas of application.
The sixth chapter is devoted to the consumption of baking soda in Ukraine. It provides data on the dynamics and volumes of consumption of the chemical in 1999-2020.
The seventh chapter is devoted to the consumption of sodium bicarbonate in other CIS countries. It provides data on the consumption of baking soda in 2016-2019.
The eighth and final chapter presents the forecast for the development of the sodium bicarbonate market until 2030.
The Appendices contain contact information for the largest producers and consumers of sodium bicarbonate.
Target audience of the study:
- baking soda market participants - producers, consumers, traders;
The proposed study claims to be a reference tool for marketing services and decision-makers working in the hydrogen peroxide market.
Table of Contents
I. Sodium bicarbonate production technology and raw materials used in industry
- I.1. Methods for the production of sodium bicarbonate
- I.2. Directions and volumes of supplies of raw materials
II. Sodium bicarbonate production in the CIS countries
- II.1. Product quality
- II.2. Sodium bicarbonate production volume in the CIS in 1997-2020
- II.3. Sodium bicarbonate producers in the CIS
- II.4. Current status of the largest sodium bicarbonate producers
- II.4.1. JSC "Bashkir Soda Company" (Sterlitamak, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia)
- II.4.2. PJSC "Crimean Soda Plant" (Krasnoperekopsk, Republic of Crimea)
- II.5. Discontinued sodium bicarbonate
- II.5.1. OJSC "Lisichansk soda" (Lisichansk, Lugansk region, Ukraine)
- II.5.2. JSC "Mikhailovsky Plant of Chemical Reagents" (Russia, Altai Territory, settlement Malinovoye Lake)
III. Export-import of sodium bicarbonate
- III.1. Export-import of sodium bicarbonate in Russia
- III.1.1. Sodium bicarbonate export
- III.1.2. Import of sodium bicarbonate
- III.2. Export-import of sodium bicarbonate in Ukraine in 1999-2020
- III.2.1. Features of imports of sodium bicarbonate in 2016-2020
- III.3. Foreign trade operations with sodium bicarbonate in other CIS countries
IV. Sodium Bicarbonate Price Review
- IV.1. Dynamics of export-import prices in Russia
- IV.2. Dynamics of export-import prices in Ukraine
- IV.3. Export-import prices in other CIS countries
V. Consumption of sodium bicarbonate in Russia
- V.1. Sodium bicarbonate intake balance
- V.2. Sodium bicarbonate consumption structure
- V.3. The main consumer industries of sodium bicarbonate
- V.4. Sodium bicarbonate consumers in Russia
VI. Consumption of sodium bicarbonate in Ukraine. Sodium bicarbonate intake balance
VII. Consumption of sodium bicarbonate in other CIS countries
VIII. Forecast of the development of the Russian sodium bicarbonate market until 2030
Appendix 1. Contact information of enterprises producing sodium bicarbonate in the CIS countries
Appendix 2. Contact information of enterprises-consumers of sodium bicarbonate in Russia