The rise of e-commerce and omni-channel retail coupled with a shrinking labor market & increasing consumer demands for faster and cheaper delivery is putting significant pressures on supply chains. As a result, the market for warehouse automation is growing rapidly. This report provides the clarity and in-depth analysis needed to navigate the fastmoving warehouse automation competitive landscape.
Despite being considerable in size, the warehouse automation industry is lacking credible and detailed market data. If you need accurate and up-to-date market sizes, prices and volumes for warehouse automation technologies in different industries, globally, this report is the answer.
More than 5 months spent on researching and analyzing the industry, using primary research and building on our existing research on robotics.
The report will include well-modelled forecasts with clear and transparent assumptions for all of the market segments shown on page 4 & 5 out to 2023.
It will include detailed discussions of the key issues/trends impacting the warehouse automation industry, based on 30+ hours of primary interviews with key industry stakeholders.
An in-depth analysis of the supplier landscape will be included to help you understand your competitors, suppliers and potential partners more accurately.
Report Overview and Features
This proposal outlines the scope and content of a new market report providing insight and analysis on the warehouse automation market It aims to include the following
- Historical and forecast revenues for warehouse automation hardware, software services
- Warehouse automation hardware will include AS/RS, conveyors, mobile robots, fixed robots, shuttles, stacker cranes, emerging technologies
- Automation adoption rate forecasts for end verticals and functions
- Analysis of cutting edge technology profiles of the most advanced warehouses technology providers
- Market share analysis rankings of leading various warehouse automation vendors
- Analysis on the impact of the labour market, e commerce and the replacement of manual forklifts
- Analysis of the installed base and the market size for software and services
- Supplier profiles analysis of all leading vendors
Some key questions to be answered in the report include
- What is the current size of the warehouse automation market? What will the adoption rate be for different technologies?
- Which industries are likely to most adopt specific warehouse automation technologies?
- Which countries are moving most quickly towards warehouse automation?
- Which industries are best suited for warehouse automation?
- At what rate is the e commerce industry growing and how will this affect the warehouse automation market?
- Which companies are active in the warehouse automation market and what solutions are they offering?
Warehouse automation products include: AS/RS, conveyors, sortation systems, mobile robots, industrial robots, shuttles, stacker cranes, emerging technologies
Table of Contents
Automation Segmentation (1)
- By End User Industries
- General Merchandise
- Durable manufacturing
- Non durable manufacturing
- Food & Beverage
- Parcel delivery
- By Region
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia
- Rest of Americas
- By Delivery Channel
- To store
- To Customer
- Omni Channel
- To DC
Automation Segmentation (2)
- By Equipment Type
- Mobile Robot
- Ultra High Density Storage
- Shuttle AS/RS
- Mini Load AS/RS
- Unit Load AS/RS
- Linear Conveyor
- Circular Conveyor
- Mobile Robot Sortation
- Pouch Sortation
- Industrial Robot
- Collaborative Robot
- Mobile Robot
- Competitive Landscape
- Market share analysis & rankings
- Incumbent company profiles
- Analysis of emerging companies
- Pricing developments
- Efficiency gains through automation
- Micro fulfilment
- Supply chain models
- Emerging technologies
- Mobile robots
- Picking robots
- Pouch sortation
- By project size ($USD)
- <5 million
- 5 20 million
- 21 40 million