Regional Coverage: Asia n Australia n Europe n Latin America n Middle East n North America
A comprehensive analysis of the global professional hair care market, focusing on market size and growth, key changes, challenges, and business opportunities.
This Report Will Address Such Questions as:
- What is the size and growth of the salon hair care market?
- What are the category drivers and trends?
- What are the leading regional markets and product categories globally?
- Who are the leading marketers of salon hair care products, and what are their market shares?
- What are the opportunities for salon hair care marketers?
- What's the performance of Olaplex and other bond multipliers?
Salon Hair Care Global Series: Market Analysis and Opportunities provides an accurate and independent appraisal of market size and segmentation, key categories and trends, business opportunities, and competitive forces in the global professional hair care market. This program is global in scope and organized according to the following major geographic regions:
- Asia: China, India, Indonesia, Japan, and South Korea
- Europe: France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Spain, Turkey, and the United Kingdom
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico
- North America: Canada, United States
- Rest of World: Australia, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates
This program provides subscribers with an accurate picture of the size, segmentation, and performance of the professional hair care market in all key geographic regions. It enables subscribers to exploit business opportunities by understanding market dynamics, competitive forces, product trends, forecasts, and future trends. Specifically, this study can be used as an aid in:
- Acquisition screening
- Competitive intelligence
- Industry/category/brand assessments
- New business development
- Strategic planning
Table of Contents
- Total industry size and growth
- Sales by region and country for the countries listed in Table 1
- Data for each of the categories listed in Table 2
- Breakdowns for 2011 through 2016 by
- Master brand/brand
- Segment (back-bar vs. take-home)
- Product type (where applicable)
- Forecast sales to 2021
- Salon industry revenues 2015 to 2016 by service and country
- Number of salons 2015 to 2016 by country
- User-friendliness in a simple yet sophisticated system
- Data presented by:
- Manufacturers' sales
- Market share
- Growth rates
- Flexible search options
- Export capabilities
- Ability to easily refine and modify search
Contents of World Report
- This presentation-style report includes:
- Global review of the market
- Market drivers and trends
- Key lessons learned
- Top-line summaries of key findings for each region and category
- Top-line summaries of the key competitors
- Outlook to 2021
Contents of Country Reports
Published reports for each country listed in Table 1 that contain the following information:
- Industry size and growth
- Product trends
- Category snapshots
- Salon services and statistics
- Distribution channels
- Marketing activities
- Outlook to 2021