A comprehensive assessment of the vibrant market for at-home beauty devices, focusing on market size and growth, key changes in distribution, the competitive landscape, and notable new launches and product trends. As personalization continues to be one of the most talked about trends in the beauty and personal care industry, this study will explore what opportunities there are to integrate personalization into the beauty devices market, based off of consumer research done in 2017. This study is designed to provide business executives with reliable and timely insights.
This Report Will Address Questions Such as:
- What technology is growing the fastest by device type and region?
- Are anti-aging devices becoming more focused on specific facial areas?
- What are the opportunities for growth in the market?
- Who are the leaders in the market, and how are they innovating to stay ahead of the competition?
- What are the key marketing activities by region?
Now including Connected Beauty:
What is it, which brands are using it, and what value does it bring?
The report will examine the non-invasive forms of at-home skin care that mimic results that were once only achieved in doctors' offices and spas. All devices analyzed in the report will be power-operated. The analysis will cover beauty devices sold to consumers through all channels of distribution, including direct sales, mass, prestige, and professional outlets. Devices that offer the following benefits will be covered:
- Acne elimination
- Cellulite reduction and body firming/toning
- Hair regrowth
- Hair removal
The analysis will be global in nature and focuses heavily on the key markets for beauty devices: China, Europe, Japan, South Korea, and the United States. The report will not contain in-depth details on Europe on a country level; however, estimated sales breakdowns will be provided by leading country, as well as brand leaders and directional distribution information. This report will not include implements, hair appliances, or waxing equipment. Devices and appliances used by physicians and aestheticians in professional outlets will also be excluded.
This comprehensive report will enable subscribers to identify business opportunities by analyzing the dynamics in one of the most dynamic markets in the beauty industry. Specifically, this report will assist subscribers by:
- Two key deliverables: an interactive online database and a comprehensive-presentation style report
- Identifying opportunities that may be appropriate for product marketers
- Explaining key skin care concerns that devices address in a clear and consistent fashion
- Identifying the opportunities stemming from the evolution of distribution channels
- Quantifying the key areas that devices treat, such as cellulite, facial hair removal, hair regrowth, cleansing, acne, and wrinkles
- Providing perspective on the leading players, as well as the smaller, up-and-coming ones
- Stimulating ideas for future partnerships/ alliances and product ideation
Table of Contents(Tentative Report Contents*)
Global Market Overview
This presentation style report will provide a comprehensive overview of the markets examined in terms of key lessons learned, sales, competition, regional differences, and opportunities. It will be available only to subscribers of all five market reports.
Presentation will be provided with each full subscription
Contents for each market report
Each presentation style report will provides the following:
- Total industry size and growth for each country as listed in Table 1
- Competitive landscape with brand snapshots of leading and/or notable marketers
- Sales breakdown for 2016 and 2017 by:
- Skin concern
- Leading technology by product type and price point analysis
- Country (Europe only)
- Distribution channel
- Innovation and technological advancements
- Market outlook through 2022
Kline's interactive database will provide:
- Total industry size and growth
- Sales by market as listed in Table 1
- Breakdowns for 2013 through 2017 by:
- Distribution channel
- Skin care concern
- User-friendliness in a simple yet sophisticated system
- Data presented by:
- Manufacturers' sales
- Market share
- Growth rates
- Ability to easily refine and modify search
*Subject to charter subscriber input.