The "2021 Refractive Surgery Market Report" features revised forecasts that reflect the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and provides an updated analysis of new topical treatments in pipeline for myopia and presbyopia--including forecasts for the total available, addressable, and serviceable markets. The report further segments the serviceable presbyopia market by refractive error, age, and region. The report now provides 10 years of historical LVC procedure volumes and includes new analysis of procedure mix breakdown both globally and regionally, including lenticular extraction procedures by region.
The "2021 Refractive Surgery Market Report" analyzes the global refractive and presbyopia-correcting market, identifying important trends and key factors for future success. It focuses on the 2021 refractive and presbyopia-correcting surgical market and forecasts market growth and evolution over the next five years. Included are discussions and market estimates for LASIK, lenticular extraction, phakic IOLs, corneal inlays, refractive lens exchange (RLE), and other technologies that may disrupt the market.
- Overview of vision correction
- Demographics of refractive disorders
- Refractive surgery technologies
- Refractive surgeons and laser centers
- Refractive technologies and their manufacturers: microkeratomes, femtosecond and excimer lasers, phakic IOLs.
- Alternative technologies--thermokeratoplasty, Intacs, PC-IOLs, laser ablation patterns, corneal inlays, etc.
- Detailed market analysis and five-year market forecasts.