Market Scope's 2018 Retinal Pharmaceuticals Report provides in-depth coverage of current and future pharmaceuticals and biologics used in treating retinal diseases.
Eight categories are analyzed in this report:
VEGF inhibitors, PDGF inhibitors, neuroprotectors, complement cascade inhibitors, visual cycle modulators, gene therapies, corticosteroids, and other mechanisms of action
Each market segment includes:
An analysis of market competitors and five-year forecasts for market performance.
Also included in this report:
- Review of retinal diseases and treatments;
- Symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of AMD;
- Diagnosis and management of diabetic retinopathy and macular edema;
- An overview of other retinal diseases and conditions;
- Epidemiology of retinal disease;
- Patient economics and reimbursement;
- Retina specialists and training;
- Current retinal pharmaceuticals in the marketplace;
- 30 company profiles;
- 43 color tables and 38 color figures.
Our report on the retinal pharmaceuticals and biologics market is in its ninth edition. It is a leading industry source for accurate and relevant information on all aspects of the market. We cover prevalence and forecasts for retinal diseases and conditions. We discuss therapeutic approaches and mechanisms of action under investigation. We discuss the market dynamics for currently commercialized products and the rich and crowded pipeline of investigational therapies. We review patient-based economic issues and reimbursement and analyze treatment patterns and trends. We also forecast product demand in units and dollars, and we analyze market shares by product category.