The new "2020 Ophthalmic OR Microscopes Market Report" analyzes 34 devices from 12 manufacturers, including two new devices, with an explanation of key features. The report also reviews the regulatory process in key geographies and new research examining ophthalmologist preference for microscope feature options.
The "2020 Ophthalmic OR Microscopes Market Report" is a specialized supplement, expanding on the OR microscope section of Market Scope's "2020 Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market Report." The report is a leading industry source for information on all aspects of the global ophthalmic OR microscopes market. The report covers background information on the devices and groups estimates into three categories: basic microscope models, standard microscope models, and advanced microscope models. Estimates include unit sales, installed equipment base, average prices, and information about the manufacturers that participate in the market.
- Background information on OR microscopes.
- OR microscope segmentation, key features, and competitors.
- Estimates of unit sales, installed equipment base, and average prices.
- Information about manufacturers.
- Manufacturer market share.
Market Scope has prepared this report for participants in the ophthalmic industry-diagnostic equipment manufacturers and distributors, ophthalmologists, market analysts, investors, and anyone with an interest in operating room (OR) microscopes or related products. This report is a specialized supplement, expanding on the OR microscope section of Market Scope's "2020 Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market Report."
Market Scope's industry reports are meticulously prepared by a dedicated team of in-house analysts with over 100 years of collective ophthalmic market research experience. Each data point is driven by a combination of sources, including:
- Our proprietary global disease population and demographic models
- Analysis of company-published financial reports
- Focused coverage of ophthalmic scientific research, business news, and other activities
- Attendance and participation in worldwide ophthalmic meetings
- Interviews and relationships with company executives and practicing physicians