The "2020 Refractive Surgery Market Report" features revised forecasts that reflect the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. New analysis includes a global and regional breakdown of the procedure mix, including lenticular extraction procedures by region, and a new breakout of global femtosecond per-procedure revenue by femto-flap and lenticular extraction procedure fees. Other updates include new topical treatments in the pipeline for myopia and presbyopia and analysis of physicians and laser centers and ownership by region.
The "2020 Refractive Surgery Market Report" analyzes the global refractive and presbyopia-correcting market, identifying important trends and key factors for future success. It focuses on the 2020 refractive and presbyopia-correcting surgical market and forecasts market growth and evolution over the next five years. Included are discussions and market estimates for LASIK, lenticular extraction, phakic IOLs, corneal inlays, refractive lens exchange (RLE), and other technologies that may disrupt the market. Also included:
- Overview of vision correction
- Demographics of refractive disorders
- Refractive surgery technologies
- Refractive surgeons and laser centers
- Refractive lasers and their manufacturers: microkeratome, femtosecond laser, and excimer laser markets
- Alternative technologies-thermokeratoplasty, Intacs, phakic IOLs, PC-IOLs, laser ablation patterns, corneal inlays, etc.
- Detailed market analysis and five-year market forecasts.
Also included is an updated analysis of the myopic, hyperopic, and presbyopic populations regionally, including the global refractive error population by diopter, hyperopic population by age, astigmatic population, and presbyopic population by country..