※ 본 상품은 영문 자료로 한글과 영문 목차에 불일치하는 내용이 있을 경우 영문을 우선합니다. 정확한 검토를 위해 영문목차를 참고해주시기 바랍니다.
실리콘 계면활성제 시장 규모는 2021-2026년의 예측 기간 중 3% 이상의 CAGR로 성장할 것으로 예상되고 있습니다.
시장을 촉진하는 주요 요인은 퍼스널케어 업계로부터의 수요 증가입니다. 한편, COVID-19의 유행에 의해 발생한 불리한 상황은 시장의 성장을 방해하고 있습니다.
퍼스널케어 업계는 예측 기간 중 실리콘 계면활성제 시장에서 최대 점유율을 차지할 것으로 예상됩니다.
아시아태평양은 세계의 실리콘 계면활성제 시장을 독점할 것으로 예상되며, 중국 및 인도 등 국가에서의 소비 증가에 의해 예측 기간 중 가장 빠르게 성장하는 시장이 될 것으로 예측됩니다.
세계의 실리콘 계면활성제 시장을 조사했으며, 시장의 개요, 시장 성장요인 및 저해요인 분석, 시장 기회, COVID-19의 영향, 애플리케이션·최종사용자 산업·지역별 시장 규모의 추이와 예측, 경쟁 구도, 주요 기업의 개요 등의 정보를 정리하여 전해드립니다.
제2장 조사 방법
제3장 주요 요약
제4장 시장 역학
- 퍼스널케어 업계로부터의 수요 증가
- 기타 성장요인
- COVID-19의 유행에 의해 발생하는 불리한 상황
- 기타 제한사항
- 업계 밸류체인 분석
- Porter's Five Forces 분석
- 공급 기업의 교섭력
- 소비자의 교섭력
- 신규 진출업체의 위협
- 대체품 및 서비스의 위협
제5장 시장 세분화
제6장 경쟁 구도
- 합병과 인수, 합병사업, 협업 및 계약
- Market Share(%)/Ranking Analysis**
- 일류 기업이 채택하는 전략
- 기업 개요
- Ele Corporation
- Elkay Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Elkem Silicones
- Evonik Industries AG
- Jiangsu Maysta Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Siltech Corporation
- SST Australia Pty Ltd
- Supreme Silicones
제7장 시장 기회 및 향후 전망
- 특수 계면활성제의 애플리케이션에서 가능한 혁신
- 기타 기회
The global market for silicone surfactant is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the market studied is a growing demand from the personal care industry. On the flip side, unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak is hindering the growth of the market.
The personal care industry is expected to account for the largest share of the silicone surfactant market over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global silicone surfactant market and is also forecasted to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period owing to the increasing consumption for countries such as China and India.
Key Market Trends
Increasing demand from the Personal Care Industry
- Personal care represents one of the major end-user industries for silicone surfactants.
- Personal care products include a variety of body care, as well as hair care products. Shampoos, hair conditioners, body washes, and soaps, along with other skincare products, among others.
- Silicone surfactant is used as an ingredient in a variety of products, such as foaming agents, dispersants, emulsifiers, solubilizing agents, cleansers, and conditioners, among others, in the personal care industry.
- Globally, the personal care industry is growing at a significant rate due to increasing awareness regarding the importance of personal hygiene and grooming among the youth.
- Asia-Pacific and North America are the dominant regions in the personal care market. In Asia-Pacific, China occupies the largest share, followed by India, in terms of growth rate, India is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period.
- Therefore, the growing demand from personal care industry is expected to boost the demand for silicone surfactant in coming years.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the largest market for silicone surfactants and is also forecasted to be the fastest-growing region during the forecast period.
- Personal care*is one of the fastest-growing sectors in countries such as China, India, etc. Continuous growth in population is another factor fueling the demand for personal care, soaps, and detergents in these countries, which, in turn, is augmenting the market studied.
- India is one of the largest producers of soaps and detergents, globally. The soap manufacturing industry is one of the oldest industries operating in the FMCG sector in India and accounts for more than 50% of the consumer goods sector.
- The laundry detergent market in India is expanding at a rapid rate. The growth in market demand for washing machines has recently expanded at an impressive rate in the country. The growing penetration of washing machines is in-turn increasing the demand for laundry detergents, along with liquid detergents.
- China is one of the major countries in Asia-Pacific with ample construction activities, with the industrial and construction sectors accounting for approximately 50% of the GDP. A total of 300 major construction projects in Beijing have been announced in 2019.
- China is the largest clothing producer in the world and has the largest production capacity for textile products, consisting of cotton, manmade fibers, and silk.
- However, the textile and apparel producers in the country are going through a painful industrial restructuring. Enormous production capacity, domestic oversupply, and high labor costs have all eroded the competitiveness of this industry.
- Therefore, growing demand from various end-user industries is expected to boost the demand for silicone surfactant in Asia-Pacific region.
The global silicone surfactant market is partially fragmented in nature. The major companies are Evonik Industries AG, Innospec, Momentive, Elkem Silicones, and Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. among others.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Growing Demand from the Personal Care Industry
- 4.1.2 Other Drivers
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- 4.2.2 Other Restraints
- 4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Application
- 5.1.1 Emulsifiers
- 5.1.2 Foaming Agents
- 5.1.3 Defoaming Agents
- 5.1.4 Wetting Agents
- 5.1.5 Dispersants
- 5.1.6 Others
- 5.2 End-user Industry
- 5.2.1 Building & Construction
- 5.2.2 Personal Care
- 5.2.3 Textile
- 5.2.4 Agriculture
- 5.2.5 Others
- 5.3 Geography
- 5.3.1 Asia-Pacific
- 188.8.131.52 China
- 184.108.40.206 India
- 220.127.116.11 Japan
- 18.104.22.168 South Korea
- 22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.3.2 North America
- 126.96.36.199 United States
- 188.8.131.52 Canada
- 184.108.40.206 Mexico
- 5.3.3 Europe
- 220.127.116.11 Germany
- 18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
- 22.214.171.124 Italy
- 126.96.36.199 France
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
- 5.3.4 South America
- 184.108.40.206 Brazil
- 220.127.116.11 Argentina
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
- 5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
- 126.96.36.199 South Africa
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle-East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share(%)/Ranking Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 Ele Corporation
- 6.4.2 Elkay Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- 6.4.3 Elkem Silicones
- 6.4.4 Evonik Industries AG
- 6.4.5 Harcros
- 6.4.6 Innospec
- 6.4.7 Jiangsu Maysta Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- 6.4.8 Momentive
- 6.4.9 Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- 6.4.10 Siltech Corporation
- 6.4.11 SST Australia Pty Ltd
- 6.4.12 Supreme Silicones
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- 7.1 Possible Innovations in the Applications of Specialty Surfactants
- 7.2 Other Opportunities