과황산염 시장 : 성장, 동향, COVID-19의 영향 및 예측(2021-2026년)
Persulfates Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
Mordor Intelligence Pvt Ltd
|| 2021년 05월
|| 상품 코드
| 페이지 정보
과황산염 시장 : 성장, 동향, COVID-19의 영향 및 예측(2021-2026년)
Persulfates Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
|발행일 : 2021년 05월 ||페이지 정보 : 영문
※ 본 상품은 영문 자료로 한글과 영문목차에 불일치하는 내용이 있을 경우 영문을 우선합니다. 정확한 검토를 위해 영문목차를 참고해주시기 바랍니다.
세계의 과황산염 시장은 2021-2026년의 예측 기간 중 3%를 넘는 CAGR에 달할 것으로 예측됩니다.
COVID-19에 의한 봉쇄 규제 및 채굴 중단은 금속의 생산에 영향을 미치며, 금속 세정에 사용되는 과황산염 시장도 악영향을 받았습니다. 또한 과황산염이 겔 브레이커로서 사용되는 석유 및 가스 산업도 COVID-19에 의해 수요가 감소했습니다. 세계의 화장품 업계도 악영향을 받으며, 매출은 2019년 약 898억 달러에서 2020년에는 870억 달러로 약 3.1% 감소했습니다. 그러나 2021년에는 상황이 회복하며, 시장의 성장 궤도가 회복할 것으로 예상되고 있습니다.
- 중기적으로 시장을 추진하는 주요 요인에는 전자 산업에서 과황산염의 수요 증가와 종이, 펄프 및 섬유 산업에서 수요의 증가가 있습니다.
- 반대로, 과황산염의 보관과 운송에 관련된 문제와 COVID-19 팬데믹의 악영향은 시장의 성장을 방해할 것으로 예상되는 주요 제약입니다.
- 아시아태평양은 세계에서 시장을 독점하며, 중국, 인도, 일본 등 국가로부터의 소비가 최대였습니다.
세계의 과황산염 시장을 조사했으며, 시장의 개요, 시장 성장요인 및 저해요인 분석, 시장 기회, 유형별, 지역별 시장 규모의 추이와 예측, 경쟁 구도, 주요 기업의 개요 등을 정리하여 전해드립니다.
제2장 조사 방법
제3장 주요 요약
제4장 시장 역학
- 일렉트로닉스 산업에서 과황산염의 수요 증가
- 제지, 펄프, 섬유 산업에서 수요의 증가
- 과황산염의 보관과 운송에 관련된 문제
- COVID-19 팬데믹의 악영향
- 업계의 밸류체인 분석
- Porter's Five Forces 분석
제5장 시장 세분화(매출별 시장 규모)
- 폴리머 개시제
- 산화, 표백 및 사이즈제
- 기타 용도
- 최종사용자 산업
- 펄프, 종이, 섬유
- 화장품과 퍼스널케어
- 석유 및 가스
- 토양 수복
- 기타 최종사용자 산업
제6장 경쟁 구도
- 합병과 인수, 합병사업, 협업 및 합의
- Market Share(%) **/Ranking Analysis
- 주요 기업이 채택한 전략
- 기업 개요
- ABC Chemicals(Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- ADEKA CORPORATION
- Akkim Kimya
- CHEMetrics, Inc.
- Fujian ZhanHua Chemical Co., Ltd.
- MITSUBISHI GAS CHEMICAL COMPANY, INC.
- PeroxyChem(Evonik Industries AG)
- POWDER PACK CHEM
- SHAANXI BAOHUA TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD
- Shanghai Ansin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Stars Chemical(YongAn) Co., Ltd.
- United Initiators
- VR Persulfates Pvt. Ltd
- Yatai Electrochemistry Co., Ltd.
제7장 시장 기회 및 향후 전망
- 화장품 및 퍼스널케어 산업에서 과황산염의 용도 확대
- 토양 수복 기술의 수요 증가
The Global Persulfates Market is projected to register a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
The COVID-19 impacted the metal's production as the mining was interrupted by lockdown regulations and the safety of workers. Thus the persulphates market was negatively impacted as they are used to clean the surface of metals in the electrical components industry. The coronavirus pandemic has had a considerable impact on the electronics industry as the supply chain of electronic components disrupted. Furthermore, the oil and gas industry in which persulphates are used as gel breakers is also negatively impacted by COVID-19 as the demand decreased. In India, the amount of crude oil produced in October 2020 was 2.568 million tonnes. When compared to domestic production in October 2019, this is 6.24 percent lower. Natural gas output was also down compared to the same month last year. Domestic natural gas production in October 2020 was 2,418.88 million standard cubic meters, down 8.41% from October 2019. The global cosmetics industry was also negatively affected, which affected demand of market studied. The revenue from global cosmetics industry fell from approximately USD 89.8 billion in 2019 to 87 billion in 2020, witnessing a decline of around 3.1% in 2020. However, the condition is expected to recover in 2021, thereby restoring the growth trajectory of the market over the forecast period.
- Over the medium term, major factors driving the market studied are increasing demand for persulfate in the electronics industry and growing demand in the paper, pulp, and textile industry.
- On the flipside, issues related to the storage and transportation of persulfate and negative impact of COVID-19 pandemic are the major restraints that are expected to hinder the market growth.
- Asia-Pacific dominated the market globally, with the largest consumption from countries, like China, India, and Japan.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Electronics Segment
- A persulfate (or peroxysulfate) is a compound containing sulfur anions in normal tetrahedral geometry typical for the S(VI) oxidation state. The persulfate salts are strong oxidizers.
- The growing demand for persulfates in the electronics industry due to usage in cleaning and etching of printed circuit substrates is projected to propel the persulfate market during the forecast period.
- Persulfates are used for surface cleanings of metals, like brass, copper, nickel, aluminum, zinc, and titanium, before coating, plating, and adhesive bonding on electronic components, which is expected to boost the persulfates demand and stimulate its market.
- The United States electronics market is the largest market in the world, in terms of size. It is expected to remain the leading market during the forecast period, owing to the usage of advanced technology, increase in the number of R&D centers, and increasing demand from consumers. There is a high demand for newer and faster electronic products, due to the rapid pace of innovation, the advancement of technology, and R&D activities in the electronics industry. There is growth in the number of manufacturing plants and development centers in the United States, focusing on high-end products.
- The German electronic industry is Europe's biggest and the fifth-largest, globally. The electrical and electronics industry accounted for 11% of the total German industrial production and about 3% of the country's gross domestic product (GDP). Moreover, the electrical and electronics industry accounts for around 23% of the entire FDI of the country.
- Furthermore, the Japanese electronics industry is one of the largest in the world, and according to JEITA (Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association), in terms of value, annual electronic component production increased by around 6.9% in 2020 compared to the previous year. The electronic component production value in Japan was around YEN 2.8 trillion in the year 2020.
- The global printed circuit boards market is expected to witness a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period, and it is projected to reach USD 70 billion by 2024 due to rising demand for semiconductors devices. Thus, this may increase the demand for persulfates in printed circuit boards and boost the persulfate market during the forecast period.
- Therefore, due to the factors mentioned above, the market studied is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market for persulfate during the forecast period. In countries, like China, India, and Japan, due to the increasing demand from various end-user industries, such as polymers, electronics, and cosmetics and personal care, the demand for persulfate has been increasing in the region.
- The growing preference for polymers over metals and rising consumer appliances demand in the region is boosting the polymer initiator sector in the region, which is stimulating the persulfate market in the region.
- Persulfates are also used for oxidative degradation of toxic substances and chemicals in wastewater, making the water treatment process easy. Due to this, there is a surge in demand for persulfates for water treatment applications.
- Additionally, changing fashion and lifestyle trends may propel the market growth of hair dye and, consequently, persulfate due to their application in hair bleaches and hair lighteners to decolorize hair by oxidizing colors present in the hair shaft. The Asia-Pacific hair color market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period, which will boost the persulfate market size.
- China is the world second largest cosmetics market and emerging as the largest market in terms of cosmetics and skin care products, globally. The Chinese cosmetics and skin care market, which includes a wide variety of industries, such as makeup, skin care, hair care, personal hygiene, experienced growth in 2019-2020. Furthermore, the continuous growth in population is another factor fueling the demand for cosmetics products in the country. This, in turn, is augmenting the growth of the market studied.
- China is the world leader in many types of goods and is the largest industrial hub. China's wastewater treatment industry broadly covers the treatment of influent, sewage treatment and water recycling and the industries are investing more to treat industrial waste water.
- The Asia-Pacific electronic industry grew rapidly in the recent past, owing to the high demand from countries, like India and China. China is a strong, favorable market for electronics producers, owing to the country's low labor cost and flexible policies. Also, the Indian electronics market is expected to reach USD 400 billion by 2025. Additionally, India is expected to become the fifth-largest consumer electronics and appliances industry in the world by 2025.
- According to the Government of India, electronics manufacturing in the country is expected to register an annual growth rate of over 30% over the next five years. The country's electronic production is expected to grow at least by USD 153 billion in the next five years. Around 22 domestic and international firms, including Apple, Samsung, Lava, Dixon, and so forth, have lined up with proposals for mobile phone production over the next five years.
- China is the world's largest consumer electronics producer, especially for the brown goods product category. It is the world's most extensive electronics manufacturing ecosystem and supply chain, with more than five times the electronics suppliers based in Japan. However, owing to rising labor cost and trade tensions with the United States, the manufacturers are shifting from China to other Asian countries, such as India and Vietnam.
- Therefore, the factors mentioned above, coupled with government support, contribute to the increasing demand for persulfate during the forecast period.
The persulfate market is fragmented, with top players accounting for a marginal share of the market. Some of the major companies in the market include United Initiators, Akkim Kimya, ADEKA CORPORATION, MITSUBISHI GAS CHEMICAL COMPANY, INC, and PeroxyChem (Evonik Industries AG).
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Increasing Demand of Persulfates in the Electronics Industry
- 4.1.2 Growing Demand in the Paper, Pulp, and Textile Industry
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 Issues Related to Storage and Transportation of Persulfates
- 4.2.2 Negative Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
- 4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION (Market Size by Revenue)
- 5.1 Type
- 5.1.1 Sodium Persulfate
- 5.1.2 Potassium Persulfate
- 5.1.3 Ammonium Persulfate
- 5.2 Application
- 5.2.1 Polymer Initiator
- 5.2.2 Enhanced Oil Recovery
- 5.2.3 Oxidation, Bleaching, and Sizing Agent
- 5.2.4 Other Applications
- 5.3 End-user Industry
- 5.3.1 Polymer
- 5.3.2 Pulp, Paper, and Textile
- 5.3.3 Electronics
- 5.3.4 Cosmetics and Personal Care
- 5.3.5 Oil and Gas
- 5.3.6 Water Treatment
- 5.3.7 Soil Remediation
- 5.3.8 Other End-user Industries
- 5.4 Geography
- 5.4.1 Asia Pacific
- 126.96.36.199 China
- 188.8.131.52 India
- 184.108.40.206 Japan
- 220.127.116.11 South Korea
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia Pacific
- 5.4.2 North America
- 22.214.171.124 United States
- 126.96.36.199 Canada
- 188.8.131.52 Mexico
- 5.4.3 Europe
- 184.108.40.206 Germany
- 220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
- 18.104.22.168 Italy
- 22.214.171.124 France
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
- 5.4.4 South America
- 188.8.131.52 Brazil
- 184.108.40.206 Argentina
- 220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
- 5.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
- 22.214.171.124 South Africa
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share (%)**/Ranking Analysis
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 ABC Chemicals (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- 6.4.2 ADEKA CORPORATION
- 6.4.3 Akkim Kimya
- 6.4.4 CHEMetrics, Inc.
- 6.4.5 Fujian ZhanHua Chemical Co., Ltd.
- 6.4.6 LANXESS
- 6.4.7 MITSUBISHI GAS CHEMICAL COMPANY, INC.
- 6.4.8 PeroxyChem (Evonik Industries AG)
- 6.4.9 POWDER PACK CHEM
- 6.4.10 SHAANXI BAOHUA TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD
- 6.4.11 Shanghai Ansin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- 6.4.12 Stars Chemical (YongAn) Co., Ltd.
- 6.4.13 United Initiators
- 6.4.14 VR Persulfates Pvt. Ltd
- 6.4.15 Yatai Electrochemistry Co., Ltd.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- 7.1 Growing Application of Persulfates in the Cosmetics and Personal Care Industry
- 7.2 Rising Demand of Soil Remediation Techniques