앰플 포장 시장 : 성장, 동향, 예측
Ampoules Packaging Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
Mordor Intelligence Pvt Ltd
|| 2021년 01월
|| 상품 코드
| 페이지 정보
앰플 포장 시장 : 성장, 동향, 예측
Ampoules Packaging Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)
|발행일 : 2021년 01월 ||페이지 정보 : 영문
※ 본 상품은 영문 자료로 한글과 영문목차에 불일치하는 내용이 있을 경우 영문을 우선합니다. 정확한 검토를 위해 영문목차를 참고해주시기 바랍니다.
세계의 앰플 포장 시장 규모는 2019년에 39억 6,000만 달러를 기록했으며, 예측기간 중 8.52%의 CAGR로 성장하여 2024년에는 64억 7,000만 달러에 달할 것으로 예측됩니다.
세계의 앰플 포장(Ampoules Packaging) 시장 동향과 향후 전망을 소재, 최종사용자 및 지역별로 제공하고, 주요 기업 개요 등의 정보와 함께 전해드립니다.
제2장 조사 방법
제4장 시장 인사이트
- 시장 개요
- 업계의 매력 - Porter's Five Forces 분석
- 신규 참여업체의 위협
- 구매자/소비자의 협상력
- 공급업체의 협상력
- 대체품의 위협
- 산업의 가치 사슬 분석
제5장 시장 역학
- 시장 성장 촉진요인과 억제요인 개요
- 시장 성장 촉진요인
- 부정개봉방지 의약품 포장의 수요
- 정부의 규제와 기준
- 시장 성장 억제요인
제6장 시장 세분화
- 최종사용자 산업별
- 퍼스널케어 용품 및 화장품
- 기타 최종사용자 산업
- 중동 및 아프리카
제7장 경쟁 상황
- 기업 개요
- Schott AG
- Amposan SA
- Gerresheimer AG
- Uhlmann Pac-Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
- Stevanato Group
- ESSCO Glass
- AAPL Solutions
- Global Pharmatech Pvt Ltd
- James Alexander Corporation
- Nipro Pharma Packaging International NV
제8장 투자 분석
제9장 시장 기회 및 향후 동향
The ampoules packaging market was valued at USD 4.1 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 6.27 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 7.4%, during the forecast period (2021-2026). Packaging is considered to be a critical stage in the manufacturing process, where the value addition process is one of the significant trends. The pharmaceutical industry has been using ampoules, especially glass, for a very long period, as a primary packaging solution.
- The surge in government initiatives to increase the adoption of generic products, government support to start a generic medical store, and a high prevalence of infectious diseases in the region are some factors that are anticipated to boost the generic injectables market in the region, during the forecast period.
- The emergence of plastic ampoules in the market has been to counter some of the concern relating to glass particles entering in the contents, during the breaking of the ampoules. This is expected to create an opportunity for the plastic ampoules manufacturers, and may be impacted by regulatory upgradations and standards present in the respective nation.
- Since the usage for ampoules is profoundly impacted by its demand in the pharmaceutical and life sciences' end users, the market remains highly inclined toward these end-users for demand variations.
- Regulatory and advisory bodies overseeing vaccine quality and safety, governments across industrialized and developing countries, and pooled procurement agencies are some of the leading entities driving the demand for the vaccine market across the world. This is expected to give a boost to ampoule production capacity in the near term.
- Asia-Pacific may witness a significant growth in the market, as developing countries, such as India, witness exceptional growth in a pharmaceutical market where players, like SGD Pharma India Ltd. produces 4,000 metric ton of tubular vials and ampoules annually (corresponding to more than 700 million pieces at the Vemula glassworks of SGD Pharma (India)) to meet the demand for the ampoules in the market.
- Likewise, manufacturers of the ampoules are significantly investing in the capacity to expand their foothold in the market. For instance, in October 2019, Schott AG Kaisha planned to invest INR 50 crores on the plant, to set up a production capacity of 360 million ampoules.
- The spread of COVID-19 has negatively impacted the market, due to disruptions in the supply chain initially as a result of delayed production, globally. However, the scenario changed significantly. For instance, FEVE (Federation of European manufacturers of glass containers and machine-made glass) called on the authorities to recognize the critical role of container glass manufacturing, and subsequently led the manufacturing continuity across all plants to supply people with food, beverages, and pharmaceutical goods.
Key Market Trends
Plastic Ampoules Packaging to Hold a Significant Share
- Demand for plastic ampoules is witnessing significant growth from the pharmaceutical industry, Features that led to increased pharmaceutical adoption are barrier against moisture, high dimensional stability, high impact strength, resistance to strain, low water absorption, transparency, resistance to heat and flame, and extension of expiry dates. Moreover, the high demand for low-cost packaging is another significant driver to the same.
- Glass containers are characteristically fragile and have been found to cause concerns involving the drug and container interaction. These storage limitations have led to the growing interest in plastic ampoules that can be effectively filled, shipped, stored, and administered safely while following strict regulatory standards.
- With an increase in liquid dosage forms, the need for plastic packaging is on the rise. These are often the preferred choice for premium products that require extreme protection from foreign particle interference.
- Liquid/semisolid drug dosages are widely used for children for different medication needs. Children need smaller doses due to difficulty in swallowing tablets or capsules. Over the last few years, there has been increasing pressure to ensure that drugs are available in the form which is suitable for administration to children.
- On the other hand, unit dose parenteral packaging as a choice for consumers over multi-dose packaging has been increasing. Plastic ampoules offer fixed dosages that help pharmaceutical companies control costs by reducing drug overfill and inefficiencies in the manufacturing process. Therefore, the use of plastic ampoules is particularly advantageous for companies dealing with costly drugs.
- For instance, in the United States, as per the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, unit dose plastic ampoules account for almost 24% for pharmaceutical packaging. The segment is expected to generate above-average growth opportunities to ampoule packaging.
Latin America To Show Significant Growth Over Long Term
- In Latin America, the market growth is impacted, as the countries are proactively working to reduce these counterfeit medicine, vaccines, and drugs from reaching the consumers.
- Brazil, for instance, is among the most prominent pharmaceutical markets in the region, with projections estimating it to emerge as a significant player on the global level. Brazil's pharmaceutical business is now positioned as the sixth in the world and is projected to be in the top five, by 2021.
- Similarly, Mexico is globally positioned on 11th rank, on the list of countries in the pharmaceutical market. On the other hand, Argentina is considered the third-largest market in the region. These countries with the promising future of the pharmaceutical industry present a high opportunity for ampoules.
- Moreover, Latin America's geriatric base is increasing rapidly. In 2010, 10% of the region's population was above 60 years, and by the end of 2040, this number is estimated to more than double, reaching 21%, according to Pharmaphorum. With this increasing aging population, chronic diseases are principally driven, because over 80% of adults aged over 60 years have at least one chronic disease.
- The 2014 World Diabetes Day in Mexico City, which is a model for the kind of prevention the region needs, and the International Diabetes Foundation (IDF), including more than 15,000 people, aim to educate the population about lifestyle choices and provided services, such as simplified blood sugar testing, healthy cooking workshops, and exercise classes, which is boosting the demand for glass ampoules.
The ampoules packaging market is fragmented. The surge in government initiatives, and increasing demand for injectables and other medicines, provide lucrative opportunities in the ampoules packaging market. Overall, the competitive rivalry among existing competitors is high. Moving forward, expansion and mergers of large companies in different pharmaceutical industries are expected to increase the demand of ampoules packaging. Key players are Schott AG, Amposan SA, Gerresheimer AG, etc.
- April 2019 - The technology group, SCHOTT, invested BRL 50 million in its pharmaceutical tubing production in Rio de Janeiro, as part of its global growth strategy. As the demand in pharmaceutical industries is increasing, SCHOTT is contributing to manufacture 100% inspection of glass tubing to detect possible defects.
- March 2019 - Gerresheimer invested EUR 40-70 million in the new plant in the North Macedonian capital of Skopje, first in South-Eastern Europe. The plant is expected to initially manufacture medical plastic ampoules, prior to adding prefillable glass syringes lines.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
- 4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
- 4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- 4.3 Market Drivers
- 4.3.1 Demand for Tamper-proof Pharmaceutical Product Packaging
- 4.3.2 Commodity Value of Glass Increased with Recyclability
- 4.3.3 Government Regulations and Standards
- 4.4 Market Restraints
- 4.4.1 Concerns Regarding Dumping of Used Ampoules
- 4.5 Impact of the Covid-19 on the Ampoules Packaging Market
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 5.1 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
- 5.2 Market Drivers
- 5.2.1 Demand for Tamper-proof Pharmaceutical Product Packaging
- 5.2.2 Government Regulations and Standards
- 5.3 Market Restraints
- 5.3.1 Concerns Regarding Dumping of Used Ampoules
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 6.1 By Material
- 6.1.1 Glass
- 6.1.2 Plastic
- 6.2 By End-user Industry
- 6.2.1 Pharmaceutical
- 6.2.2 Personal Care and Cosmetic
- 6.2.3 Other End-user Industries
- 6.3 Geography
- 6.4 North America
- 6.4.1 End User
- 18.104.22.168 Pharmaceutical
- 22.214.171.124 Personal Care And Cosmetic
- 6.4.2 Country
- 126.96.36.199 United States
- 188.8.131.52 Canada
- 6.5 Europe
- 6.5.1 End User
- 184.108.40.206 Pharmaceutical
- 220.127.116.11 Personal Care And Cosmetic
- 6.5.2 Country
- 18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
- 22.214.171.124 France
- 126.96.36.199 Germany
- 188.8.131.52 Rest Of Europe
- 6.6 Asia Pacific
- 6.6.1 End User
- 184.108.40.206 Pharmaceutical
- 220.127.116.11 Personal Care And Cosmetic
- 6.6.2 Country
- 18.104.22.168 China
- 22.214.171.124 India
- 126.96.36.199 Japan
- 188.8.131.52 Rest Of Asia Pacific
- 6.7 Latin America
- 6.7.1 End User
- 184.108.40.206 Pharmaceutical
- 220.127.116.11 Personal Care And Cosmetic
- 6.7.2 Country
- 18.104.22.168 Brazil
- 22.214.171.124 Mexico
- 126.96.36.199 Rest Of Latin America
- 6.8 Middle East and Africa
- 6.8.1 End User
- 188.8.131.52 Pharmaceutical
- 184.108.40.206 Personal Care And Cosmetic
- 6.8.2 Country
- 220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
- 18.104.22.168 Egypt
- 22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East and Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 7.1 Company Profiles*
- 7.1.1 Schott AG
- 7.1.2 Gerresheimer AG
- 7.1.3 Stevanato Group
- 7.1.4 ESSCO Glass
- 7.1.5 AAPL Solutions
- 7.1.6 Global Pharmatech Pvt Ltd
- 7.1.7 James Alexander Corporation
- 7.1.8 Nipro Pharma Packaging International NV
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 FUTURE OF THE MARKET