※ 본 상품은 영문 자료로 한글과 영문 목차에 불일치하는 내용이 있을 경우 영문을 우선합니다. 정확한 검토를 위해 영문목차를 참고해주시기 바랍니다.
석유·가스 업계로부터의 수요 증가는 기타 촉진요인과 함께 시장을 견인하고 있습니다. 반면 COVID-19 발생에 의해 야기되는 불리한 상황과 함께 엄격한 환경 규제가 시장 성장을 저해하고 있습니다.
점도 감소제 시장은 석유·가스 업계로부터의 수요 증가에 의해 예측기간 중 성장할 것으로 예상됩니다.
아시아태평양은 중국과 인도 등의 국가로부터 소비가 가장 많아 세계 시장을 독점하고 있습니다.
세계의 점도 감소제(Viscosity Reducing Agents) 시장에 대해 조사했으며, 시장 개요와 함께 종류별, 최종사용자 업계별, 지역별 동향 및 시장에 참여하는 기업 개요 등을 제공합니다.
제2장 조사 방법
제3장 주요 요약
제4장 시장 역학
- 성장 촉진요인
- 성장 억제요인
- 엄격한 환경 규제
- COVID-19 발생에 의해 야기되는 불리한 상황
- 업계의 밸류체인 분석
- Porter's Five Forces 분석
- 공급 기업의 협상력
- 소비자의 협상력
- 신규 참여업체의 위협
- 대체 제품 및 서비스의 위협
제5장 시장 세분화
- 저항 감소제
- 계면활성제 및 첨가제
- 최종사용자 업계별
- 중동 및 아프리카
제6장 경쟁 상황
- 합병과 인수, 합작투자, 제휴, 협정
- 시장 점유율 분석
- 주요 기업이 채용하는 전략
- 기업 개요
- Alberta Treating Chemicals LTD.
- ARKEMA Group
- Baker Hughes Company
- BASF SE
- BYK-CHEMIE GMBH
- LiquidPower Specialty Products Inc.
- Oil Flux
- The Lubrizol Corporation
제7장 시장 기회와 향후 동향
The market for viscosity reducing agents is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 5% globally during the forecast period. Growing demand from the oil & gas industry along with other drives are driving the market. On the flip side, stringent environmental regulations coupled with unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak are hindering the market growth.
- The Viscosity Reducing Agents market is expected to grow during the forecast period owing to the growing demand from the oil & gas industry.
- Asia-Pacific region to dominate the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as China and India.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand from the Oil & Gas Industry
- Viscosity reducing agents are widely used in oil & gas industries and is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period.
- Viscosity reducing agents are often referred to as drag reducing agents in oil & gas industries, they improve the flow by reducing the frictional energy losses by decreasing the turbulence in the pipeline during crude oil transportation, and processing.
- Moreover, they are long-chain hydrocarbons that decrease the pressure drop for the same flow rate and thereby increase the pipeline flow using the same amount of energy.
- Viscosity reducing agents help in the free-flowing of crude oil products, finished products, asphalt-crude, aqueous systems, and multiphase systems. The global petroleum and other petroleum-based liquids are at 100.75 million barrels per day in 2019 from 99.97 million barrels per day in 2018, which shows an increase of about 284.7 million barrels per year and is expected to grow during the forecast period.
- However, due to unprecedented conditions arisen due to the COVID-19 outbreak the consumption of oil & gas will be down by at least 5 million barrels per day due to lockdown in various countries and shut down of travel, tourism, e-commerce, and restaurants are likely to affect the consumption in 2020.
- The growing urbanization and increasing demand for petroleum-based products are expected to drive the market for the viscosity reducing agents during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for viscosity reducing agents during the forecast period due to an increase in demand from countries like China and India.
- The growing crude-oil consumption in countries like India and China is expected to drive the market during the forecast period. Globally, India is the third-largest consumer of crude oil and petroleum products after China and the United States, with the second-largest refinery in Asia after China. The Indian petroleum import value is about USD 112 billion in 2019 with a 27% growth from the financial year 2018. The growing consumption from the transportation sector, and liquified petroleum gas from residential and commercial complexes are expected to drive the market.
- In China, crude oil consumption is at 14.5 million barrels per day in 2019 from about 13.5 million barrels per day in 2018. In addition to that, China's refinery capacity is increased by 1 million barrels per day in 2019. The growing consumption in China is expected to drive the market.
- In paints & coatings, the dispersing agents deflocculates solids, thereby reducing the viscosity of dispersion and increasing the loading of dispersed powder material. The dispersing phase is the most energy consuming stage and dispersing agents help in increasing stability and optimize energy consumption. The growing paints and coatings are expected to drive the market.
- The aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for viscosity reducing agents market in the Asia-Pacific during the forecast period.
The global viscosity reducing agents market is partially fragmented with players accounting for a marginal share of the market. Few companies include BYK-CHEMIE GMBH, LiquidPower Specialty Products Inc., Innospec, Oil Flux, and BASF SE.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Growing Demand From the Oil & Gas Industry
- 4.1.2 Other Drivers
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 Stringent Environmental Regulations
- 4.2.2 Unfavourable Conditions Arising Due to the COVID-19 Outbreak
- 4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Type
- 5.1.1 Drag Reducing Agents
- 5.1.2 Surfactants & Additives
- 5.1.3 Dispersing Agents
- 5.1.4 Others
- 5.2 End-user Industry
- 5.2.1 Oil & Gas
- 5.2.2 Paints & Coatings
- 5.2.3 Plastics
- 5.2.4 Other Manufacturing Industries
- 5.3 Geography
- 5.3.1 Asia-Pacific
- 18.104.22.168 China
- 22.214.171.124 India
- 126.96.36.199 Japan
- 188.8.131.52 South Korea
- 184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.3.2 North America
- 220.127.116.11 United States
- 18.104.22.168 Canada
- 22.214.171.124 Mexico
- 5.3.3 Europe
- 126.96.36.199 Germany
- 188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
- 184.108.40.206 Italy
- 220.127.116.11 France
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
- 5.3.4 South America
- 22.214.171.124 Brazil
- 126.96.36.199 Argentina
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
- 5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
- 220.127.116.11 South Africa
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 Alberta Treating Chemicals LTD.
- 6.4.2 ARKEMA Group
- 6.4.3 Baker Hughes Company
- 6.4.4 BASF SE
- 6.4.5 BYK-CHEMIE GMBH
- 6.4.6 CHINAFLOC
- 6.4.7 Ecolab
- 6.4.8 Innospec
- 6.4.9 LiquidPower Specialty Products Inc.
- 6.4.10 NuGenTecx
- 6.4.11 Oil Flux
- 6.4.12 Qflo
- 6.4.13 The Lubrizol Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- 7.1 Growing Demand Due from Emerging Economies