모터 모니터링 시장 : 성장, 동향, COVID-19의 영향, 예측(2022-2027년)
Motor Monitoring Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027)
Mordor Intelligence Pvt Ltd
|| 2022년 01월 || 상품코드
| 페이지 정보
|| 2-3일 (영업일 기준)
모터 모니터링 시장 : 성장, 동향, COVID-19의 영향, 예측(2022-2027년)
Motor Monitoring Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027)
|발행일 : 2022년 01월 ||페이지 정보 : 영문
※ 본 상품은 영문 자료로 한글과 영문 목차에 불일치하는 내용이 있을 경우 영문을 우선합니다. 정확한 검토를 위해 영문목차를 참고해주시기 바랍니다.
모터 모니터링 시장 규모는 예측기간 2021-2026년간 6.8%의 CAGR로 성장할 것으로 예측됩니다. 모든 회전 기계에는 진동이 있습니다. 모터에는 진동 스크리닝에서 특정할 수 있는 다양한 장애가 있습니다. 무선 IoT 센서와 클라우드 기반 소프트웨어에 의한 상태 모니터링 채용에 의해 업계의 전문가는 플랜트 어디에서든 언제라도 전류, 진동, 온도 데이터에 액세스 할 수 있기 때문에 기기 문제를 처리하고, 다운타임을 회피할 수 있습니다. 이것은 시장 성장을 추진하는 지속적인 동향이 됩니다.
예지보전에 대한 인식 확산과 분석이 시장을 견인하고 있습니다. 전기 모터 모니터링의 중요성은 단일 모터 고장에 기인하는 손해와 관련되어 있습니다. 파스타 생산 부문에서는 다운타임 시간당 미치지 못한 생산 비용은 약 1000 유로라고 추정됩니다. 예지보전을 더욱 실시하고, 내부 보수 스탭을 최단 시간에 자율적으로 하는 것을 목표로 트레이닝하는 것은 저비용 솔루션의 하나입니다.
룰 기반 예지보전은 센서에 의존해 자산에 관한 데이터를 지속적으로 수집하고, 지정된 역치에 이르렀을 때 등 사전 정의된 룰에 따라서 경고를 송신합니다. 룰 기반 분석에 의해 제품 팀은 엔지니어링 부문 및 고객 서비스 부문과 협력하고, 모터 고장 원인 또는 요인을 특정합니다. 따라서 이 산업용 IoT 테크놀러지가 시장을 견인하고 있습니다.
모터 모니터링용 무선 시스템 채용 증가가 시장을 견인하고 있습니다. 전기 모터와 드라이브는 발전량의 약 45%를 소비합니다. 그러나 전기기계 유지관리가 적절히 행해지지 않으면 잉여 전력의 약 5%에서 10%를 소비하고, 생산성과 매출에 영향을 미칩니다. 모터의 무선 모니터링은 비정상 상태를 자동 검출하고, 수 마이크로초 이내에 서버에 보고하여 머신 파라미터를 보다 정확하게 캡처할 수 있습니다. 무선 테크놀러지의 이점은 매우 신뢰성이 높고, 매우 느린 네트워크 속도에서도 동작하고, 한 번에 다수의 디바이스를 처리할 수 있는 것입니다. 설계된 시스템은 복잡한 메커니즘을 필요로 하지 않고, 경량 MQTT 프로토콜을 사용하기 때문에 인스톨과 대규모 산업용 셋업으로의 스케일업이 용이합니다.
모터 모니터링(Motor Monitoring) 시장에 대해 조사했으며, 시장 개요와 함께 제공별, 전개별, 최종사용자별, 지역별 동향 및 시장에 참여하는 기업 개요 등을 제공합니다.
제2장 조사 방법
제3장 주요 요약
제4장 시장 역학
- 시장 개요
- 시장 성장 촉진요인
- 예지보전을 향한 인식 확산과 분석에 의한 강화
- 모터 모니터링을 위한 무선 시스템 채용 확대
- 시장 성장 억제요인
- 업계의 밸류체인 분석
- 업계의 매력 - Porter's Five Forces 분석
- 신규 참여업체의 위협
- 구매자의 협상력/소비자의 협상력
- 공급 기업의 협상력
- 대체 제품의 위협
- 경쟁 기업간 경쟁 관계
- Covid-19의 업계에 대한 영향 평가
제5장 시장 세분화
- 에너지와 전력
- 항공우주 및 방위
제6장 경쟁 상황
- 기업 개요
- ABB Group
- Siemens AG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- National Instruments Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Banner Engineering Corporation
- Iris Power LP
- Koncar- Electrical Engineering Institute, Inc.
- Dynapar Corporation
- SKF Group(Baker Instrument Company)
제7장 투자 분석
제8장 시장 기회와 동향
The motor monitoring market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period 2021-2026. All rotating machines experience vibration. Motors have different faults that vibration screening can identify. The adoption of condition monitoring with wireless IoT sensors and cloud-based software empowers industry professionals to get ahead of equipment problems and avoid downtime by accessing current, vibration, and temperature data from anywhere in a plant at any given time. This follows an ongoing trend driving the growth of the market.
- Growing awareness of predictive maintenance and augmenting it with analytics drive the market. The importance of electric motor monitoring is connected with the damages deriving from the failure of even a single motor. It has been estimated that for each downtime hour, the cost of the missed production is around EUR 1000 in the pasta production sector. Further implementing predictive maintenance and training the internal maintenance staff, with the goal of making them autonomous in the shortest possible time, is one of the low-cost solutions.
- Rule-based predictive maintenance relies on sensors to continuously collect data about assets, and sends alerts according to predefined rules, including when a specified threshold has been reached. With rule-based analytics, product teams work alongside engineering and customer service departments to establish causes or contributing factors to their motor failing. Hence this industrial IoT technologies drive the market.
- The growing adoption of wireless systems for motor monitoring drives the market. Electrical motors and drives consume about 45% of the power generation. However, if the electrical machines are not maintained properly, it consumes about 5% to 10 % of excess power, which affects productivity and revenue. Wireless monitoring of the motor is capable of capturing the machine parameters more accurately with automatic detection of abnormal conditions and reporting to the server within a few microseconds. The advantage of wireless technology is that it is very reliable and operates even at very slow network speed and handles multiple devices at once. The designed system is easy to install and scale up to large industrial setup as it does not involve a complex mechanism and uses a lightweight MQTT protocol.
- However, the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting production in manufacturing plants such as the automotive, mining sector, etc. But the digital transformation is offering significant features to manufacturers such as real-time visibility into the equipment who have deployed the cloud solution and provide them with the ability to analyze the condition of their motor. Further software solutions equipped by the manufacturing plant can also be monitored by their central system.
- Moreover, COVID-19 is forcing quicker adoption of a new predictive maintenance service model on motor-driven systems as there is a restriction in traveling to perform asset health analysis. Various service providers performed an analysis through this critical portable monitoring devices, such as Fluke's 810 Vibration Tester or Megger's Baker EXP4000. Smart sensors are a readily available tool providing a remote view into client assets, which in turn eliminates the immediate need to travel to a facility. Remote monitoring and diagnosis will be a key acceptance further help to drive the market in this situation.
- However, lacking customization with the high initial investment, restraints the growth of the market. Due to the integration of new technologies, industrial systems are becoming more complex. At the same time, it makes maintenance and monitoring activities more expensive and complicated to get reliable data on time. The more sensors will be integrated into the system; the more data will be generated that should be handled. But processing this growing number of data through database technologies will be challenging. This problem is directly related to the concept of Big Data.
Key Market Trends
Oil and Gas to Witness Significant Growth
- Oil and gas plants are running some of the most complex systems in industrial production today. In addition to this complexity, if a sudden failure occurs in the form of misalignment, looseness, imbalance, and bearing wear, the financial and environmental consequences could be extremely serious. In the oil and gas industry, as in most industries, induction motors are a core piece of machinery as they are versatile and rugged. Within an oil or gas refinery, induction motors supply rotational mechanical power to numerous systems, large and small, and are therefore important to monitor its working condition.
- Further, the oil & gas industry has long been a leader in the deployment of predictive maintenance technologies in pursuit of improved asset performance. A player such as Artesis predictive maintenance system aims to provide all the benefits of traditional condition monitoring systems at a fraction of the complication and cost. Artesis MCM (motor condition monitor) uses an intelligent, model-based approach to provide complete monitoring and diagnostic capabilities for most electric motor driven equipment.
- Also, according to a recent survey by Accenture, 62% of the executives in the global oil and gas industry are set to increase investments in digital technologies in the next 3 to 5 years. Further, Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) is one of the fastest-growing and emerging technologies and have a vast amount of applications, including environmental monitoring.
- The remote motor condition monitoring is implemented through a wireless sensor network (WSN) based on the IEEE 802.15.4 standard. The deployed network uses the beacon-enabled mode to synchronize several sensor nodes with the coordinator node, and the guaranteed time slot mechanism provides data monitoring with a predetermined latency in the oil and gas industry.
- A player such as ABB's Ability smart sensor converts traditional motors into smart, wirelessly connected devices. It is attached to the frame of the motor, so no wiring or machining is needed. Using algorithms, based on ABB's decades of motor expertise, the ABB Ability smart sensor relays information about the motor's operation and health via a Bluetooth-gateway or smartphone to a secure server.
- Further, in Canada, with increasing crude oil production in Western and Eastern Canada during the forecasted period, the demand for motor monitoring will increase, providing growth in the market. Moreover, the exploitation of shale reserve has led to increasing demand for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) services. It is led by the United States, followed by Canada. According to International Energy Agency (IEA), the global demand for natural gas is also expected to increase by 1.6% a year between 2016 and 2022, with additional consumption of 370 billion cubic meters by 2022, up from 3630 billion cubic meters segmented in 2016. Hence, the upstream segment is expected to be the largest segment, which further the demand for motor monitoring increases during the coming years.
Asia-Pacific Accounts to Hold Significant Market Growth
- Asia-Pacific is expected to account for significant market growth with the increase in industrial growth in countries such as China and India. The Indian manufacturing sector is one of the prominent growth sectors, which registers a 7.9% year-on-year growth. The government's Make in India initiate the plans to make India equally strong for domestic and foreign players and give recognition to the Indian economy at a global level. At the end of 2020, it is estimated that the Indian manufacturing sector will touch USD 1 trillion. With the increasing scope, the demand for motor monitoring will significantly rise up in this nation.
- The country is also planning to reach 175 GW of installed renewable capacity by 2022, which includes solar and wind power. The country plans to get hold of 40% of the energy through renewable sources by 2030, which is currently at 15% at present in 2020. Also, the World Bank has estimated India's energy efficiency market at around INR 1.6 lakh crore. Hence, the demand for an industrial motor is expected to grow further, in addition to increasing the demand for motor maintenance.
- China is one fo the global hub for manufacturing and has the largest population worldwide, boosting investments in the power as well as in the infrastructure sector. The Chinese government, in the past, announced investments worth USD 78 billion for developing 110 nuclear power plants, which is planned to start operations by 2030. Such initiative developments are expected to widen the scope of the adoption of modern technologies, including vibration monitoring solutions, to assist condition-based monitoring for the motor.
- In spite of the lowering down of hydrocarbon energy prices, the continued focus on oil & gas exploration activities to achieve energy self-sufficiency by NOCs, such as CNPC in China, is highly recommended. These activities are anticipated to create a robust demand for monitoring solutions, to monitor and facilitate the maintenance of oil & gas equipment and infrastructures. It has been observed that China has the largest shale oil & as reserve worldwide, and is focusing on tapping the same through joint ventures with oil & gas companies.
- Further, according to Forschungsgesellschaft Kraftfahrwesen Aachen, projected plug-in electric car production in China in 2021 is expected to manufacture 6.8 million units. This demands the requirement of motors and its maintenance service in the future.
The motor monitoring market is highly competitive and consists of several major players. With innovative solution offerings and predictive analytics integration, many of the market players are increasing their market worth by product and services differentiation. Key players are ABB Group, Siemens AG, etc. Recent developments in the market are -
- October 2019 - Analog Devices, Inc. announced the acquisition of Test Motors. Based in Barcelona, Spain, Test Motors offers products and services that detect faults in electric motors before they cause damage to production cycles and advice on how and when to repair them. The acquisition expands Analogs' portfolio of condition-based monitoring solutions capable of identifying equipment faults before downtime and catastrophic failure occur.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1.1 Study Deliverables
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Market Drivers
- 4.2.1 Growing Awareness Toward Predictive Maintenance and Augmenting it With Analytics
- 4.2.2 Growing Adoption of Wireless Systems for Motor Monitoring
- 4.3 Market Restraints
- 4.3.1 Lack of Customization and High Initial Investment
- 4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
- 4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
- 4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
- 4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- 4.6 Assessment of Impact of Covid-19 on the Industry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Offering
- 5.1.1 Hardware
- 5.1.2 Software
- 5.2 Deployment
- 5.2.1 Cloud
- 5.2.2 On-Premise
- 5.3 End-User
- 5.3.1 Automotive
- 5.3.2 Oil & Gas
- 5.3.3 Energy & Power
- 5.3.4 Mining
- 5.3.5 Food & Beverage
- 5.3.6 Chemicals
- 5.3.7 Aerospace & Defense
- 5.3.8 Other End-Users
- 5.4 Geography
- 5.4.1 North America
- 220.127.116.11 United States
- 18.104.22.168 Canada
- 5.4.2 Europe
- 22.214.171.124 Germany
- 126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
- 188.8.131.52 France
- 184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
- 5.4.3 Asia-Pacific
- 220.127.116.11 India
- 18.104.22.168 China
- 22.214.171.124 Japan
- 126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.4.4 Rest of the World
- 188.8.131.52 Latin America
- 184.108.40.206 Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Company Profiles
- 6.1.1 ABB Group
- 6.1.2 Siemens AG
- 6.1.3 Honeywell International Inc.
- 6.1.4 National Instruments Corporation
- 6.1.5 General Electric Company
- 6.1.6 Banner Engineering Corporation
- 6.1.7 Iris Power LP
- 6.1.8 Koncar- Electrical Engineering Institute, Inc.
- 6.1.9 Dynapar Corporation
- 6.1.10 SKF Group (Baker Instrument Company)
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS