Global Hydraulic Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report, By Type (Mobile Hydraulics and Industrial Hydraulics), By Product (Motors and Pumps, Valves, Cylinders, and Others), By End-User Industry (Construction and Mining, Agriculture, Oil and Gas, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, and Others) and Forecast, 2020-2026
The global hydraulic equipment market is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Rising demand from the end-use sector is supporting to drive the adoption of hydraulic equipment. In the aerospace and defense sector, certain places where hydraulics plays a crucial role in modern aircraft include thrust reversers, primary flight controls, flap/slat drives, emergency hydraulic-driven electrical generators, rudders, landing gear, cargo doors, nose wheel steering, and spoilers. Hydraulics are also used in military aircraft on gun drives, hydraulic-motor-driven-fan heat exchangers, and weapons-bay doors. The operation of flight control surfaces, landing gear, brakes, and flaps, is significantly accomplished by hydraulic power systems. Hydraulic systems provide several benefits as power sources for operating several aircraft units. It incorporates the benefits of ease of inspection, lightweight, ease of installation, and fewer maintenance requirements. Hydraulic operations are nearly 100% efficient, with only negligible loss resulted owing to the fluid friction.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing to the rising demand for mobile hydraulics and growth in the oil and gas industry. As per the US Energy Information Administration (EIA), in 2019, China was the fifth-largest petroleum and other liquids producer globally. Approximately 80% of the total liquids manufacturing was from crude oil, and the rest was from conversions of methanol and coal to biofuels, liquids, and refinery processing grains. This, in turn, is driving the adoption of hydraulic components including valves and cylinders, pumps, and motors, that are normally found in oil and gas field equipment. Corrosion-resistant hydraulic cylinders are required for drilling requirements that can offer both power and performance while withstanding the elements.
Some key players in the market include Komatsu Ltd., Bosch Rexroth AG, Danfoss A/S, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., and Parker-Hannifin Corp. The market players are adopting strategies such as product launches and mergers and acquisitions, to further increase their competitiveness. For instance, in December 2019, Eaton Corp. launched four new hydraulics products for the Indian market, which includes Steering unit 5SQ, Eaton Spiral hose EC640, X70 closed-circuit piston, and plug-in motor, and Cast Iron piston motor 743XX. These new products are designed to offer end-users and customers reliable, robust, and efficient management of power for applications that require higher pressure and operate under arduous conditions.
The market study of the global hydraulic equipment market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team at OMR. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market into various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from Secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
Global Hydraulic Equipment Market Research and Analysis by Type
Global Hydraulic Equipment Market Research and Analysis by Product
Global Hydraulic Equipment Market Research and Analysis by End-User Industry
The Report Covers
Comprehensive research methodology of the global hydraulic equipment market.
This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global hydraulic equipment market.
Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global hydraulic equipment market.
Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents
1. Report Summary
- 1.1. Research Methods and Tools
- 1.2. Market Breakdown
- 1.2.1. By Segments
- 1.2.2. By Geography
- 1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
- 2.1. Scope of the Report
- 2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
- 2.2.1. Key Findings
- 2.2.2. Recommendations
- 2.2.3. Conclusion
3. Competitive Landscape
- 3.1. Company Share Analysis
- 3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
- 3.3. Key Company Analysis
- 3.3.1. Bosch Rexroth AG(Germany)
- 184.108.40.206. Overview
- 220.127.116.11. Financial Analysis
- 18.104.22.168. SWOT Analysis
- 22.214.171.124. Recent Developments
- 3.3.2. Danfoss A/S (Denmark)
- 126.96.36.199. Overview
- 188.8.131.52. Financial Analysis
- 184.108.40.206. SWOT Analysis
- 220.127.116.11. Recent Developments
- 3.3.3. Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
- 18.104.22.168. Overview
- 22.214.171.124. Financial Analysis
- 126.96.36.199. SWOT Analysis
- 188.8.131.52. Recent Developments
- 3.3.4. Parker-Hannifin Corp. (US)
- 184.108.40.206. Overview
- 220.127.116.11. Financial Analysis
- 18.104.22.168. SWOT Analysis
- 22.214.171.124. Recent Developments
- 3.3.5. Komatsu Ltd. (Japan)
- 126.96.36.199. Overview
- 188.8.131.52. Financial Analysis
- 184.108.40.206. SWOT Analysis
- 220.127.116.11. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
- 4.1 Motivators
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.3 Opportunities
5. Market Segmentation
- 5.1. Global Hydraulic Equipment Market by Type
- 5.1.1. Mobile Hydraulics
- 5.1.2. Industrial Hydraulics
- 5.2. Global Hydraulic Equipment Market by Product
- 5.2.1. Motors and Pumps
- 5.2.2. Valves
- 5.2.3. Cylinders
- 5.2.4. Others
- 5.3. Global Hydraulic Equipment Market by End-User Industry
- 5.3.1. Construction and Mining
- 5.3.2. Agriculture
- 5.3.3. Oil and Gas
- 5.3.4. Automotive
- 5.3.5. Aerospace and Defense
- 5.3.6. Others
6. Regional Analysis
- 6.1. North America
- 6.1.1. United States
- 6.1.2. Canada
- 6.2. Europe
- 6.2.1. UK
- 6.2.2. Germany
- 6.2.3. Italy
- 6.2.4. Spain
- 6.2.5. France
- 6.2.6. Rest of Europe
- 6.3. Asia-Pacific
- 6.3.1. China
- 6.3.2. India
- 6.3.3. Japan
- 6.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 6.4. Rest of the World
7. Company Profiles
- 7.1. AeroControlex Group Inc. (US)
- 7.2. Anker-Holth USA
- 7.3. Bucher Hydraulics GmbH (Germany)
- 7.4. Caterpillar Inc. (US)
- 7.5. Daikin Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
- 7.6. Delta Power Co. (US)
- 7.7. Emerson Electric Co. (US)
- 7.8. Essem Engineers (India)
- 7.9. HAWE Hydraulics Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- 7.10. HYDAC Verwaltung GmbH (Germany)
- 7.11. Ingersoll Rand, Inc. (US)
- 7.12. KYB Corp. (Japan)
- 7.13. Linde Hydraulics GmbH & Co. KG(Germany)
- 7.14. Metro Hydraulic Jack Co. (US)
- 7.15. Monnier Inc. (US)
- 7.16. Poclain Hydraulics SA (France)
- 7.17. Rheintacho Messtechnik GmbH(Germany)
- 7.18. Weber-Hydraulik GmbH(Germany)