Global medical bone densitometers market is growing impressively at a CAGR 6.5% during the forecasted period of 2017-2022. The market is expected to continue the growth trend due to the increasing prevalence of the osteoporosis in post-menopausal women and rising geriatric population are estimated to be the major factors that are augmenting the demand of the medical bone densitometers. Furthermore, increasing awareness among consumers regarding early diagnosis, rising pool of patients suffering from arthritis and vitamin D deficiency and increasing interest towards measurement of bone density are also estimated to be one of the major factors that are driving the growth of the market. However, there are certain factors that are hindering the growth of the market across the globe. High cost of bone densitometers is estimated to be the major constraints in the growth of the market. Except these petty restraints, global bone densitometers market is yet to explore its full potential in the market. Increasing demand of bone densitometers from emerging economies (such as India, Brazil and China) and technological advancements in bone densitometers are developing numerous growth opportunities for the growth of the market in future.
The global medical bone densitometers market is studied in detail by segmenting the market on the basis of type, technology, and end-users. On the basis of type, medical bone densitometers market is segmented into DEXA and ultrasound. Further, on the basis of the technology, the market is bifurcated into axial bone densitometry and peripheral bone densitometry. And on the basis of the end-users, medical bone densitometers market is segmented into hospitals, medical institutions and others. These are the major segments of the medical bone densitometers, which are critically analysed to determine the market size of the market.
North America contributes highest in Global Medical Bone Densitometers Market followed by APAC and European region due to various pivotal factors which includes growing elderly population, rising incidence and prevalence of osteoporosis in post-menopausal women and so on. APAC is the most emerging economy with significant contribution from China, India, Japan and Korea and expected to provide considerable opportunity for medical bone densitometers market. Research & Development and favourable government policies are some other factors that are expected to drive the medical densitometer market in APAC region.
The key players in the global medical bone densitometers market include as Beammed Ltd., Compumed Inc., GE Healthcare, Diagnostic Medical System SA, Hologonic Inc., Medilink, Ningbo Xingaoyi Magnetism, Nanoomtech, Norland, Oscar Medical, Swissray International Inc. and so forth. Partnership, R&D, M&A, product launch are the key strategy adopted in the global medical densitometer market.
OMR Report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Global Medical Bone Densitometers Market.
- This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Global Medical Bone Densitometers Market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Global Medical Bone Densitometers Market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents
- 1.1. RESEARCH METHODS AND TOOLS
- 1.2. MARKET BREAKDOWN
- 1.2.1. BY SEGMENTS
- 1.2.2. BY GEOGRAPHY
- 1.2.3. BY STAKEHOLDERS
MARKET OVERVIEW AND INSIGHTS
- 2.1. DEFINITION
- 2.2. ANALYST INSIGHTS & CURRENT MARKET TRENDS
- 2.2.1. KEY FINDINGS
- 2.2.2. RECOMMENDATION
- 2.2.3. CONCLUSION
- 2.3. REGULATIONS
- 2.3.1. UNITED STATES
- 2.3.2. EUROPEAN UNION
- 2.3.3. CHINA
- 2.3.4. INDIA
- 2.3.5. REST OF THE WORLD
- 3.1. MOTIVATORS
- 3.1.1. INCREASING GERIATRIC POPULATION
- 3.1.2. RISING ARTHRITIS AND VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY
- 3.1.3. RISING PREVALENCE OF OSTEOPOROSIS IN POST-MENOPAUSAL WOMEN
- 3.1.4. INCREASING INTEREST IN BONE DENSITY MEASUREMENT
- 3.2. RESTRAINTS
- 3.2.1. HIGH COST OF DEVICES
- 3.3. OPPORTUNITIES
- 3.3.1. TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS IN BONE DENSITOMETERS
- 3.3.2. INCREASING AVAILABILITY OF DEVICES IN EMERGING ECONOMIES
- 4.1. GLOBAL MEDICAL BONE DENSITOMETERS MARKET BY TYPE
- 4.1.1. DEXA
- 4.1.2. ULTRASOUND
- 4.2. GLOBAL MEDICAL BONE DENSITOMETERS MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
- 4.2.1. AXIAL BONE DENSITOMETRY
- 4.2.2. PERIPHERAL BONE DENSITOMETRY
- 4.3. GLOBAL MEDICAL BONE DENSITOMETERS MARKET BY END-USERS
- 4.3.1. HOSPITAL
- 4.3.2. MEDICAL INSTITUTIONS
- 4.3.3. OTHERS
- 5.1. KEY STRATEGY ANALYSIS
- 5.2. KEY COMPANY ANALYSIS
- 6.1. NORTH AMERICA
- 6.1.1. UNITED STATES
- 6.1.2. CANADA
- 6.1.3. REST OF NORTH AMERICA
- 6.2. EUROPE
- 6.2.1. UNITED KINGDOM
- 6.2.2. FRANCE
- 6.2.3. GERMANY
- 6.2.4. ITALY
- 6.2.5. SPAIN
- 6.2.6. REST OF EUROPE
- 6.3. ASIA PACIFIC
- 6.3.1. INDIA
- 6.3.2. CHINA
- 6.3.3. JAPAN
- 6.4. REST OF THE WORLD
- 7.1. BEAMMED LTD.
- 7.1.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.1.2. BEAMMED LTD. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.1.3. BEAMMED LTD. RECENT ACTIVITIES
- 7.2. COMPUMED INC.
- 7.2.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.2.2. COMPUMED INC. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.2.3. COMPUMED INC. RECENT ACTIVITIES
- 7.3. DIAGNOSTICS MEDICAL SYSTEM SA
- 7.3.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.3.2. DIAGNOSTICS MEDICAL SYSTEM SA PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.3.3. DIAGNOSTICS MEDICAL SYSTEM SA RECENT ACTIVITIES
- 7.4. GE HEALTHCARE
- 7.4.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.4.2. GE HEALTHCARE PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.4.3. GE HEALTHCARE RECENT ACTIVITIES
- 7.5. HOLOGONIC INC.
- 7.5.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.5.2. HOLOGONIC INC. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.5.3. HOLOGONIC INC. RECENT ACTIVITIES
- 7.6. LONE OAK MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC
- 7.6.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.6.2. LONE OAK MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.6.3. LONE OAK MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC RECENT ACTIVITIES
- 7.7. MEDILINK
- 7.7.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.7.2. MEDILINK PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.7.3. MEDILINK RECENT ACTIVITIES
- 7.8. MEDONICA CO. LTD.
- 7.8.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.8.2. MEDONICA CO. LTD. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.8.3. MEDONICA CO. LTD. RECENT ACTIVITIES
- 7.9. NANOOMTECH
- 7.9.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.9.2. NANOOMTECH PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.9.3. NANOOMTECH RECENT ACTIVITIES
- 7.10. NINGBO XINGAOYI MAGNETISM
- 7.10.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.10.2. NINGBO XINGAOYI MAGNETISM PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.10.3. NINGBO XINGAOYI MAGNETISM RECENT ACTIVITIES
- 7.11. NORLAND
- 7.11.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.11.2. NORLAND PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.11.3. NORLAND RECENT ACTIVITIES
- 7.12. OSCAR MEDICAL
- 7.12.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.12.2. OSCAR MEDICAL PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.12.3. OSCAR MEDICAL RECENT ACTIVITIES
- 7.13. OSTENOMETER MEDITECH INC.
- 7.13.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.13.2. OSTENOMETER MEDITECH INC. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.13.3. OSTENOMETER MEDITECH INC. RECENT ACTIVITIES
- 7.14. OSTEOSYS CO. LTD.
- 7.14.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.14.2. OSTEOSYS CO. LTD. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.14.3. OSTEOSYS CO. LTD. RECENT ACTIVITIES
- 7.15. SWISSRAY INTERNATIONAL INC.
- 7.15.1. INTRODUCTION
- 7.15.2. SWISSRAY INTERNATIONAL INC. PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- 7.15.3. SWISSRAY INTERNATIONAL INC. RECENT ACTIVITIES