Indian Dicalcium Phosphate (Feed Grade) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report, By Application (Poultry Feed, Cattle Feed, Swine Feed, Aquaculture and Others) and Forecast, 2019-2025.
Indian dicalcium phosphate (feed grade) market is one of the phosphates being utilized in multiple industries which include fertilizers, detergents, specialty chemicals and animal feed. The majority of dicalcium phosphate is used in the production of fertilizers. However, dicalcium phosphate has a major use in animal feed by considering the health benefits in the development of bones and teeth of the animals. The market is driven by various factors which include emerging animal feed industry and significant meat consumption, such as poultry meat and pig meat in the country.
The production process of dicalcium phosphate is also easy and requires low implementation and production cost. The raw materials used for the production of dicalcium phosphate include rock phosphate and bone minerals that are available in abundance. Moreover, Farmers, poultry and dairy owners are moving towards organic feed and protein-rich diets, which in turn, are driving the market growth. Calcium and Phosphorus plays an important role in the management of nutrients in animals which results in increasing milk production and improves immunity status. Therefore, dicalcium phosphate enables to maintain the health of animals.
Some crucial players in Indian dicalcium phosphate (feed grade) market include Koninklijke DSM N.V., the Mosaic Co. and EcoPhos Group. Recent outbreaks of animal diseases have forced cattle and poultry owners to move towards quality animal feeds. As a result, the companies are focusing on the Indian market to gain significant share in animal nutrition. For instance, in October 2018, Koninklijke DSM N.V. opened its second Animal Nutrition & Health premix plant in India. The main aim of opening this plant is to provide tailor-made solutions to the Indian market to meet local needs. Additionally, it will enable to widen the connection of the company to its Indian customers and thereby is anticipated to increase its market share.
The market study of the Indian dicalcium phosphate (feed grade) market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team at OMR. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the analysis is provided by analyzing various players, tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include:
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Authentic public databases
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalogue.
The report is intended for providers of animal nutrition products and inorganic phosphate supplements for overall market analysis and competitive analysis. The report provides in-depth analysis on market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Indian Dicalcium Phosphate Market Research and Analysis, By Application
The Report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the Indian dicalcium phosphate market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regulations and other government policies impacting the Indian dicalcium phosphate market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Indian dicalcium phosphate market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents
1. Report Summary
- 1.1. Research Methods and Tools
- 1.2. Market Breakdown
- 1.2.1. By Segments
- 1.2.2. By Geography
- 1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
- 2.1. Scope of the Report
- 2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
- 2.2.1. Key Findings
- 2.2.2. Recommendations
- 2.2.3. Conclusion
- 2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
- 3.1. Competitive Dashboard
- 3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
- 3.3. Key Company Analysis
- 3.3.1. Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- 22.214.171.124. Overview
- 126.96.36.199. Financial Analysis
- 188.8.131.52. SWOT Analysis
- 184.108.40.206. Recent Developments
- 3.3.2. The Mosaic Co.
- 220.127.116.11. Overview
- 18.104.22.168. Financial Analysis
- 22.214.171.124. SWOT Analysis
- 126.96.36.199. Recent Developments
- 3.3.3. EcoPhos Group
- 188.8.131.52. Overview
- 184.108.40.206. Financial Analysis
- 220.127.116.11. SWOT Analysis
- 18.104.22.168. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
- 5.1. Indian Dicalcium Phosphate (Feed Grade) Market by Application
- 5.1.1. Poultry
- 5.1.2. Cattle
- 5.1.3. Swine
- 5.1.4. Aquaculture
- 5.1.5. Others (Ruminants and Pets)
6. Company Profiles
- 6.1. Bamni Proteins Ltd.
- 6.2. Ecophos Group
- 6.3. Gayatri Minerals
- 6.4. Hindustan Phosphates Pvt. Ltd.
- 6.5. Khicha Phoschem Ltd.
- 6.6. Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- 6.7. N G Phosphates Pvt. Ltd.
- 6.8. Phosphate India Pvt. Ltd.
- 6.9. Pioneer Jellice India Pvt. Ltd.
- 6.10. R.A. Enterprises
- 6.11. Reanjoy Laboratories
- 6.12. RK Phosphates Pvt. Ltd
- 6.13. Rubexco Pvt. Ltd.
- 6.14. Shanku's Biosciences Pvt. Ltd.
- 6.15. Shubhchem Industries
- 6.16. Sudeep Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
- 6.17. The Mosaic Co.