Global Organic Beverages Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic), By Distribution Channel (Online and Offline), Forecast 2020-2026
The global organic beverages market is anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast period. The adoption of organic beverages is surging all across the globe owing to the growing awareness regarding the greater health benefits offered by organic beverages. Organic beverages are free from insecticides, pesticides, or any chemicals hence, they do not cause any harm to the ecosystem and are considered eco-friendly products.
The global organic beveragesmarket is segmented based onthe product, end-user, and distribution channel. Based on the product, the market is sub-segmented into alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Based on the end-user, the market is sub-segmented into the household and hospitality industry. Further, based on the distribution channel the market is bifurcated into online and offline channels.
The global organic beverages market is segmented based on the product and distribution channel. Based on the product, the market is sub-segmented into alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Further, based on the distribution channel the market is bifurcated into online and offline channels. The online distribution channel is estimated to exhibit a considerablegrowth during the forecast period owing to the rising popularity of e-commerce platforms coupled with the increasing internet penetration.
Geographically, the study of the global organic beveragesmarket report covers the analysis of four major regions including North America (the US and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific), and the Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is estimated to exhibit a significant growth rate in the global organic beveragesmarket during the forecast period.
Some of thekey players of the global organic beveragesmarket includeDrake's Organic Spirits, The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Nestle S.A, The Good Life Company (TGL Co.), Uncle Matt's Organic Inc., and othersIn October 2019, Nestle S.A.'s owned Garden of Life brand of vitamins and supplements announced the entryinto the ready-to-drink segment with two new lines of protein beverages.The beverages are made with plant-based protein and grass-fed dairy protein.
The market study of the global organic beveragesmarket is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team at OMR. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity to our reports.
Secondary Sources Include:
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report is intended for government organizations, organic beveragesmanufacturers,end-user industries,and other related organizations for overall market analysis and competitive analysis.The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, products offered by the companies, and future market opportunities. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for making better business decisions.
1. GlobalOrganic BeveragesMarket Research and Analysis by Product
2. Global Organic Beverages Market Research and Analysis by Distribution Channel
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global organic beveragesmarket.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global organic beveragesmarket.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global organic beveragesmarket.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents
- 1.2.1. By Segments
- 1.2.2. By Geography
2. Market Overview and Insights
- 2.1. Scope of the Report
- 2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
- 2.2.1. Key Findings
- 2.2.2. Recommendations
- 2.2.3. Conclusion
- 2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
- 3.1. Key Strategy Analysis
- 3.2. Key Company Analysis
- 3.2.1. Overview
- 3.2.2. Financial Analysis
- 3.2.3. SWOT Analysis
- 3.2.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
- 4.1 Motivators
- 4.2 Restraints
5. Market Segmentation
- 5.1. Global Organic beveragesMarket byProduct
- 5.1.1. Alcoholic
- 220.127.116.11. Wine
- 18.104.22.168. Beer
- 22.214.171.124. Spirits
- 126.96.36.199. Others
- 5.1.2. Non-Alcoholic
- 188.8.131.52. Fruits & Vegetable Juices
- 184.108.40.206. Dairy
- 220.127.116.11. Coffee & Tea
- 18.104.22.168. Others
- 5.2. Global Organic beverages Market byDistribution Channel
- 5.2.1. Online
- 5.2.2. Offline
6. Regional Analysis
- 6.1. North America
- 6.2. Europe
- 6.2.1. UK
- 6.2.2. Germany
- 6.2.3. Italy
- 6.2.4. Spain
- 6.2.5. France
- 6.2.6. Rest of Europe
- 6.3. Asia-Pacific
- 6.3.1. China
- 6.3.2. India
- 6.3.3. Japan
- 6.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 6.4. Rest of the World
7. Company Profiles
- 7.1. Anheuser-Busch InBevSA/NV
- 7.2. Boncafe International Pte Ltd.
- 7.3. Danone SA
- 7.4. Drake's Organic Spirits
- 7.5. Genesis Organic Juice
- 7.6. NestleS.A
- 7.7. Parker's organic juices pty ltd.
- 7.8. PepsiCo, Inc.
- 7.9. SUJA LIFE, LLC
- 7.10. SunOpta
- 7.11. Tata Global Beverages
- 7.12. The Good Life Company (TGL Co.)
- 7.13. The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
- 7.14. Uncle Matt's Organic Inc.