Global Enzyme Replacement Therapy Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Enzyme Types (Agalsidase Beta, Agalsidase Alfa, Galsulfase, and Others), By Indication (Fabry Disease, Gaucher Disease, Pompe Disease, and Others), Forecast 2019-2025
The global enzyme replacement therapy market is anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast period. Enzyme replacement therapy involves the process of intravenous (IV) infusions to correct the enzyme deficiency in the patients. The major factor contributing to the growth of the market include the increasing cases of Gaucher disease across the globe. Enzyme replacement therapy doesn't cure the Gaucher disease, besides, it aids in controlling the symptoms of Gaucher disease.
The enzyme replacement therapy market is segmented on the basis of the enzyme types and indication. Based on the enzyme type, the market is sub-segmented into agalsidase beta, agalsidase alfa, gulsulfase, and others. Agalsidase alfa segment is expected to hold a major market share in the enzyme replacement therapy market. Based on the indication, the market is sub-segmented into Fabry disease, Gaucher disease, Pompeo disease, and others. Gaucher disease is expected to contribute a prominent share in the market.
Geographically, the study of the global enzyme replacement therapy market report covers the analysis of four major regions including North America (the US and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific), and the Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is estimated to exhibit a significant growth rate in the global enzyme replacement therapy market during the forecast period. North America expected to hold a major share in the global enzyme replacement therapy market.
Some of the key players of the global enzyme replacement therapy market include Amicus Therapeutics Inc., Sanofi SA, BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc., Horizon Therapeutics plc, Pfizer Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Protalix BioTherapeutics Inc. Teijin Ltd., and others. The market players are considerably contributing to the market growth by adopting various strategies to stay competitive in the market. For instance, in July 2019, Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. announced the launch of the enzyme replacement therapy portfolio in India for the lysosomal storage disorders. The company's enzyme replacement therapy portfolio includes Idursulfase for hunter syndrome, Velaglucerase Alpha for Gaucher disease, and Agalsidase Alfa for Fabry disease.
The market study of the global enzyme replacement therapy market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team at OMR. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity to our reports.
Secondary Sources Include:
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report is intended for the government organizations, pharmaceutical industry, hospitals & clinics, government organizations, regulatory bodies, industry associates & experts, and other market participants for overall market analysis and competitive analysis. The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, products offered by the companies, and future growth opportunities. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for making better business decisions.
1. Global Enzyme replacement therapy Market Research and Analysis by Enzyme Types
2. Global Enzyme replacement therapy Market Research and Analysis by Indication
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global enzyme replacement therapy market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global enzyme replacement therapy market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Enzyme replacement therapy market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents
1. Report Summary
- 1.1. Research Methods and Tools
- 1.2. Market Breakdown
- 1.2.1. By Segments
- 1.2.2. By Geography
- 1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
- 2.1. Scope of the Report
- 2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
- 2.2.1. Key Findings
- 2.2.2. Recommendations
- 2.2.3. Conclusion
- 2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
- 3.1. Key Strategy Analysis
- 3.2. Key Company Analysis
- 3.2.1. Amicus Therapeutics Inc.
- 18.104.22.168. Overview
- 22.214.171.124. Financial Analysis
- 126.96.36.199. SWOT Analysis
- 188.8.131.52. Recent Developments
- 3.2.2. BioMarin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 184.108.40.206. Overview
- 220.127.116.11. Financial Analysis
- 18.104.22.168. SWOT Analysis
- 22.214.171.124. Recent Developments
- 3.2.3. Sanofi SA
- 126.96.36.199. Overview
- 188.8.131.52. Financial Analysis
- 184.108.40.206. SWOT Analysis
- 220.127.116.11. Recent Developments
- 3.2.4. Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- 18.104.22.168. Overview
- 22.214.171.124. Financial Analysis
- 126.96.36.199. SWOT Analysis
- 188.8.131.52. Recent Developments
- 3.2.5. Horizon Therapeutics plc
- 184.108.40.206. Overview
- 220.127.116.11. Financial Analysis
- 18.104.22.168. SWOT Analysis
- 22.214.171.124. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
- 4.1. Motivators
- 4.2. Restraints/Challenges
- 4.3. Opportunities
5. Market Segmentation
- 5.1. Global Enzyme Replacement Therapy Market by Enzyme Types
- 5.1.1. Agalsidase Beta
- 5.1.2. Agalsidase Alfa
- 5.1.3. Galsulfase
- 5.1.4. Others
- 5.2. Global Enzyme Replacement Therapy Market by Indication
- 5.2.1. Fabry Disease
- 5.2.2. Gaucher Disease
- 5.2.3. Pompe Disease
- 5.2.4. Others
6. Regional Analysis
- 6.1. North America
- 6.1.1. United States
- 6.1.2. Canada
- 6.2. Europe
- 6.2.1. UK
- 6.2.2. Germany
- 6.2.3. Italy
- 6.2.4. Spain
- 6.2.5. France
- 6.2.6. Rest of Europe
- 6.3. Asia-Pacific
- 6.3.1. China
- 6.3.2. India
- 6.3.3. Japan
- 6.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 6.4. Rest of the World
7. Company Profiles
- 7.1. AbbVie Inc.
- 7.2. Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- 7.3. Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 7.4. Amicus Therapeutics Inc.
- 7.5. Audentes Therapeutics Inc.
- 7.6. BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc
- 7.7. Entrada Therapeutics, Inc.
- 7.8. Horizon Therapeutics plc
- 7.9. Leadiant Biosciences, Inc.
- 7.10. Merck KGaA
- 7.11. Pfizer Inc.
- 7.12. Pharming Group NV
- 7.13. Protalix BioTherapeutics Inc.
- 7.14. Recordati S.p.A.
- 7.15. Sanofi S.A.
- 7.16. Synspira Therapeutics Inc.
- 7.17. Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- 7.18. TEIJIN Ltd.