The 2017 edition of Ti's ‘Leading European Transport and Logistics Markets report’ provides a comprehensive overview of logistics in Europe and contains detailed country profiles for the top 26 European markets, featuring:
- Qualitative and quantitative summaries of the state of each country's logistics market
- Measures of logistics performance and infrastructure quality
- Rankings of the largest logistics providers
- Infrastructure maps highlighting core logistics hubs
- Infrastructure summaries (road, rail, ports and airports) and charts revealing each country's largest import and export road freight partners.
The above is put into context in a chapter featuring European-level data and data comparing all European countries. Market sizes and forecasts for the express and small parcels, road freight, contract logistics and freight forwarding sectors are presented, in addition to road, air and sea volume data.
This report contains
- A comprehensive overview of logistics in Europe
- Detailed country profiles for the Leading 26 European markets
- Market sizes and forecasts
What the report provides
- An overview of what is happening in Europe
- The detailed profiles help you understand what issues countries are facing
- Quantifiable data enables you to understand market conditions
This report is perfect for
This report is specifically written to provide comprehensive and easily accessible strategic information to those involved or with an interest in this sector as well as:
- Global manufacturers
- Banks and financial institutions
- Supply chain managers and directors
- Logistics procurement managers
- Marketing managers
- Knowledge managers
- All C-level executives
About the authors:
Prof. John Manners-Bell
Prof John Manners-Bell is Chief Executive of Ti, Honorary Visiting Professor at the London Metropolitan University's Guildhall Faculty of Business and Law and an adviser to the World Economic Forum. He has over 25 years' experience working in and analysing the global logistics sector.
Having obtained a Masters in Economics David is now Ti's resident Economist. David manages one of Ti's core strengths, that of quantitative analysis of a range of logistics markets, including sizing and forecasting. David contributes to the GSCi portal, Ti Reports and consultancy projects.
Alexander Le Roy
As a graduate in International Relations, Alexander Le Roy brings a variety of knowledge and interest to his role as an Analyst at Ti.
Alexander joined the Ti research department in 2013. Since joining the company, he has contributed to 9 top selling Ti reports, in addition to the Global Supply Chain Intelligence portal. The breadth of his analysis includes content on logistics providers, logistics markets and supply chain software. Alexander has developed a significant body of work in the evaluation of log-tech start-ups, and holds a keen interest in the latest technological developments in the industry.
Violeta Keckarovska is a research analyst with vast experience in the design, implementation and analysis of electronic and person-to-person surveys. Having worked across a number of sectors, including retail, luxury goods and FMCG, Violeta is experienced in gaining valuable insights across brand perception, voice of customer and strategic re-positioning intelligence campaigns for B-to-B and B-to-C clients.
As a member of the Market Research Society, Violeta brings best practice in research, insight and analytics across Ti.
Andy Ralls is a quantitative analyst at Ti. He graduated from the University of Southampton with a Mathematics with Finance degree in 2014. In his studies, he chose a final year project on actuarial modelling and forecasting and enjoyed modules on statistical distribution theory, financial mathematics and macroeconomics.
Andy has since worked for a top accountancy firm and for a wealth management company. These experiences give him a strong understanding of company accounts and investment products and has given him a wider understanding of the financial sector.
TABLE OF CONTENTS(SAMPLE)
EUROPEAN LOGISTICS MARKET DATA
- CONTRACT LOGISTICS MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
- FREIGHT FORWARDING MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
- EXPRESS AND SMALL PARCELS MARKET SIZE AND
- ROAD FREIGHT MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
- TOP 10 EUROPEAN ROAD FREIGHT DOMESTIC MARKETS
- EXC. CABOTAGE)
- TOP 10 EUROPEAN ROAD FREIGHT CABOTAGE MARKETS
- TOP 10 EUROPEAN ROAD FREIGHT IMPORTING
- TOP 10 EUROPEAN ROAD FREIGHT EXPORTING
- TOP 10 EUROPEAN ROAD FREIGHT TRADE LANES
- ROAD FREIGHT PRICE GROWTH BY COUNTRY
- AIR FREIGHT TONNAGE BY COUNTRY
- SEA FREIGHT THROUGHPUT BY PORT
- CZECH REPUBLIC
- UNITED KINGDOM
- METHODOLOGY: CONTRACT LOGISTICS MARKET SIZING
- METHODOLOGY: EXPRESS AND SMALL PARCELS
- MARKET SIZING
- METHODOLOGY: FREIGHT FORWARDING MARKET
- SIZE SIZING
- METHODOLOGY: ROAD FREIGHT TRANSPORT
- MARKET SIZING
- TOP 10 LOGISTICS PROVIDERS