Brazil internet of things market is expected to grow at an impressive rate during the forecast period on account of increase in cloud adoption platforms, development of wireless networking technologies and increasing use of connected devices.
IoT or internet of things collects data or information from various smart devices such as smartphones, smart wearables, sensors, among others. Collected data is then used to derive crucial insights which are later used for enhancing customer experience. Therefore, several industries are adopting IoT to benefit from the technology and regulate operational efficiency.
Brazil internet of things market is segmented based on platform, component, application, company and regional distribution. Based on the component, market can be segmented into hardware, software and services. Hardware segment dominated the IoT market in 2019 due to high adoption of IoT in various end user industries. However, due to declining prices of sensors on account of increasing competition among sensor providers, service is predicted to be the fastest growing component over the next five years. Deployment of IoT platforms for personal and commercial use generates massive amount of data; therefore, demand for service segment is likely to increase over the coming years, for managing data.
Major players operating in the Brazil internet of things market include SAP Brasil, Intel Brasil, General Electric Brasil Ltda., IBM Brasil, Amazon Web Services Brasil, Robert Bosch GmbH, Microsoft Brazil, Oracle Brasil, Hewlett-Packard Brasil Ltda., and others. The companies operating in the market are investing in research & development in order to offer miniaturized sensors which can be easily embedded in consumer electronics products.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Brazil internet of things market.
- To classify and forecast Brazil internet of things market based on platform, application, component, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Brazil internet of things market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Brazil internet of things market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Brazil internet of things market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across the region. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the region.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Brazil internet of things market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- IoT software, services & hardware providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to internet of things
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as software, services & hardware providers, vendors, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Brazil internet of things market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Building & Home Automation
Smart Mobility & Transportation
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Brazil internet of things market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
- 4.1. By IoT Adoption Readiness
- 4.2. By Location of Processing IoT Data
- 4.3. By Key IoT Related Challenges Faced
5. Brazil Internet of Things Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.1.1. By Value
- 5.1.2. By Volume (Number of Connected Devices)
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Platform (Device Management, Network Management and Application Management)
- 5.2.2. By Component (Hardware, Services and Software)
- 5.2.3. By Application (Consumer Electronics, Smart Mobility & Transportation, Building & Home Automation, Connected Logistics, Smart Retail, and Others)
- 5.2.4. By Region (North, Northeast, Midwest, South, Southeast)
- 5.2.5. By Company
- 5.3. Product Market Map
6. Brazil Internet of Things Hardware Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 6.2.1. By Type (Device & Gateways)
- 6.2.2. By Application (Consumer Electronics, Smart Mobility & Transportation, Building & Home Automation, Connected Logistics, Smart Retail, and Others)
7. Brazil Internet of Things Software Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.2.1. By Type (Real Time Streaming Analytics, Security, Data Management, Remote Monitoring, and Network Bandwidth Management)
- 7.2.2. By Application (Consumer Electronics, Smart Mobility & Transportation, Building & Home Automation, Connected Logistics, Smart Retail, and Others)
8. Brazil Internet of Things Services Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 8.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 8.2.1. By Type (Professional Services & Managed Services)
- 8.2.2. By Application (Consumer Electronics, Smart Mobility & Transportation, Building & Home Automation, Connected Logistics, Smart Retail, and Others)
9. Market Dynamics
- 9.1. Drivers
- 9.2. Challenges
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. Brazil Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. SAP Brasil
- 13.2. Intel Brasil
- 13.3. General Electric Brasil Ltda.
- 13.4. IBM Brasil
- 13.5. Amazon Web Services Brasil
- 13.6. Robert Bosch GmbH
- 13.7. Microsoft Brazil
- 13.8. Oracle Brasil
- 13.9. Hewlett-Packard Brasil Ltda
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. About Us & Disclaimer