United States zero trust security market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of around 10% during the forecast period. The United States zero trust security market is driven by the growing cyber-threats, increasing mandates from government & compliance regulations, upgradation & modernization in networking infrastructure, among others. Additionally, increasing demand for better visibility due to rising IoT traffic among enterprises in further expected to spur the market growth through 2025.
The United States zero trust security market is segmented based on authentication type, deployment mode, solution type, organization size, end user industry, company and region. Based on authentication type, the market can be bifurcated into single-factor authentication and multi-factor authentication. The multi-factor authentication is expected to hold the largest market share during forecast years since it is becoming one of the most effective type of identity verification and authentication method that requires a person, software, or a machine to present multiple identifiers for identity verification. Based on deployment mode, the market can be divided into cloud and on-premises. The cloud segment is expected to dominate the market attributable to advantages associated with cloud based offerings such as speed, scalability, and enhanced IT security.
Major players operating in the United States zero trust security market include Cisco Systems Inc., Akamai Technologies, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Okta, Inc., Forcepoint, LLC, Centrify Corporation, Cyxtera Technologies, Google LLC, VMware Inc. and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. For instance, in June 2019, Palo Alto Networks acquired PureSec to improve Prisma offering. PureSec is one of the players in serverless architecture security and supports all the serverless vendors, including AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Azure Functions, and IBM BlueMix.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of United States zero trust security market.
- To classify and forecast United States zero trust security market based on authentication type, deployment mode, solution type, organization size, end user industry, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for United States zero trust security market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in United States zero trust security market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in United States zero trust security market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across the region. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the region.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of United States zero trust security market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Zero trust security service providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to zero trust security
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, vendors, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, United States zero trust security market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, By Authentication Type:
- Market, By Deployment Mode:
- Market, By Solution Type:
Security Policy Management
- Market, By Organization Size:
- Market, By End User Industry:
IT & Telecom
Government & Defense
Retail & Ecommerce
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in United States zero trust security market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. United States Zero Trust Security Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Authentication Type (Single-factor Authentication v/s Multi-factor Authentication)
- 5.2.2. By Deployment Mode (Cloud v/s On-Premises)
- 5.2.3. By Solution Type (Network Security, Data Security, Endpoint Security, API Security, Security Analytics, Security Policy Management, Others)
- 5.2.4. By Organization Size (Large Enterprises v/s SMEs)
- 5.2.5. By End User Industry (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government & Defense, Retail & Ecommerce, Others)
- 5.2.6. By Region
- 5.2.7. By Company (2018)
- 5.3. Product Market Map
6. United States Large Enterprises Zero Trust Security Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 6.2.1. By Authentication Type
- 6.2.2. By Deployment Mode
- 6.2.3. By Solution Type
- 6.2.4. By End User Industry
7. United States SMEs Zero Trust Security Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.2.1. By Authentication Type
- 7.2.2. By Deployment Mode
- 7.2.3. By Solution Type
- 7.2.4. By End User Industry
8. Market Dynamics
- 8.1. Drivers
- 8.2. Challenges
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Competitive Landscape
- 10.1. Competition Outlook
- 10.2. Company Profiles
- 10.2.1. Company Details
- 10.2.1.1. Cisco Systems Inc.
- 10.2.1.2. Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- 10.2.1.3. Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- 10.2.1.4. Symantec Corporation
- 10.2.1.5. Okta, Inc.
- 10.2.1.6. Forcepoint, LLC
- 10.2.1.7. Centrify Corporation
- 10.2.1.8. Cyxtera Technologies
- 10.2.1.9. Google LLC
- 10.2.1.10. VMware Inc.
11. Strategic Recommendations
12. About Us & Disclaimer