Europe variable frequency drive market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period. The key factors anticipated to drive the Europe variable frequency drive market include rising usage of VFDs across major industry verticals, rapid industrialization and urbanization. Moreover, growing investments on infrastructural development along with shifting focus on energy efficiency are some other factors responsible for driving the market growth in the region. In addition to this, major applications of VFD include conveyors, utility pumps, fans, grinders, air compressors, fans, blowers, cooling tower fans, chippers among others, which is anticipated to give a healthy push to the market growth during the next five years. However, the factor that might hamper the growth of Europe variable frequency market during the forecast period is the high cost of deployment.
The Europe variable frequency drive market is segmented based on type, end-user, power range, voltage, application, region and company. Based on type, the market can be segmented into alternating current, direct current and servo variable frequency drives. Out of which, the AC segment dominated the market until 2019 and is estimated to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period attributable to surging demand of AC drives as they require less maintenance and are more efficient.
Major players operating in the Europe variable frequency drive market include ABB Ltd., Rockwell Automation, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric Se, General Electric, Hitachi, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Crompton Greaves, Fuji Electric Co, Toshiba and others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Europe variable frequency drive market.
- To classify and forecast Europe variable frequency drive market based on type, end-user, power range, voltage, application, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Europe variable frequency drive market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Europe variable frequency drive market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for Europe variable frequency drive market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Europe variable frequency drive market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the region. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the region.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Europe variable frequency drive market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Variable frequency drive manufacturers, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to variable frequency drive
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Europe variable frequency drive market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Servo Variable Frequency Drives
Oil & Gas
Micro Power Drives
Low Power Drives
Medium Power Drives
Low Voltage Variable Frequency Drives
Medium Voltage Variable Frequency Drives
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Europe variable frequency drive market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Europe Variable Frequency Drive Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Type (Alternating Current, Direct Current and Servo Variable Frequency Drives)
- 5.2.2. By End-User (Oil & Gas, Industrial, Power Generation and Infrastructure)
- 5.2.3. By Power Range (Micro Power Drives, Low Power Drives, Medium Power Drives and High-Power Drives)
- 5.2.4. By Voltage (Low Voltage Variable Frequency Drives and Medium Voltage Variable Frequency Drives)
- 5.2.5. By Application (Pumps, Extruders, Conveyors, Compressors and Others)
- 5.2.6. By Country
- 5.2.7. By Company (2019)
- 5.3. Product Market Map
6. Germany Variable Frequency Drive Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 6.2.1. By Type
- 6.2.2. By End-User
- 6.2.3. By Power Range
- 6.2.4. By Application
7. France Variable Frequency Drive Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.2.1. By Type
- 7.2.2. By End-User
- 7.2.3. By Power Range
- 7.2.4. By Application
8. United Kingdom Variable Frequency Drive Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 8.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 8.2.1. By Type
- 8.2.2. By End-User
- 8.2.3. By Power Range
- 8.2.4. By Application
9. Italy Variable Frequency Drive Market Outlook
- 9.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 9.2.1. By Type
- 9.2.2. By End-User
- 9.2.3. By Power Range
- 9.2.4. By Application
10. Spain Variable Frequency Drive Market Outlook
- 10.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 10.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 10.2.1. By Type
- 10.2.2. By End-User
- 10.2.3. By Power Range
- 10.2.4. By Application
11. Russia Variable Frequency Drive Market Outlook
- 11.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 11.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 11.2.1. By Type
- 11.2.2. By End-User
- 11.2.3. By Power Range
- 11.2.4. By Application
12. Poland Variable Frequency Drive Market Outlook
- 12.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 12.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 12.2.1. By Type
- 12.2.2. By End-User
- 12.2.3. By Power Range
- 12.2.4. By Application
13. Market Dynamics
- 13.1. Drivers
- 13.2. Challenges
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. Competition Outlook
- 15.2. Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
- 15.2.1. ABB Ltd.
- 15.2.2. Rockwell Automation
- 15.2.3. Siemens AG
- 15.2.4. Schneider Electric Se
- 15.2.5. General Electric
- 15.2.6. Hitachi
- 15.2.7. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd
- 15.2.8. Crompton Greaves
- 15.2.9. Fuji Electric Co
- 15.2.10. Toshiba
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About Us & Disclaimer