United States Transmission Repair Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles), By Repair Type (Transmission General Repair (TGRM) and Transmission Overhaul (TOM)), By Component (Gasket & Seal, Transmission Filter, O-Ring, Fluid, Flywheel, Pressure Plate, Oil Pump and Others), By Company and By Geography, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025.
United States transmission repair market is projected to grow at a robust CAGR over the next five years owing to increasing sales of light commercial vehicles, increasing average vehicle miles travelled and increasing vehicle sales.
Based on vehicle segment, the passenger car segment dominated the United States transmission repair market in 2019, which can be attributed to increasing sales of passenger cars and growth of ride sharing services in United States. Moreover, the segment is estimated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. Based on component, the fluid segment is expected to dominate the transmission repair market through 2025 owing to increasing average fuel consumption and focus on better fuel quality.
The major player operating in United States transmission repair Market are Allison Transmission, Schaeffler Technologies, Continental AG, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Lee Myles Autocare & Transmission, Firestone Complete Auto Care, Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, Borgwarner, Mister Transmission, Aamco Transmissions etc.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Period: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of Transmission Repair which covers production, demand and supply of Transmission Repair market in United States.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Transmission Repair in terms of volume and Value.
- To classify and forecast United States Transmission Repair based on vehicle type, repair type, component and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for United States Transmission Repair market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in United States Transmission Repair market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of United States Transmission Repair market.
To perform the study, TechSci Research conducted primary as well as exhaustive secondary research. Initially, TechSci Research prepared an exhaustive list of automotive transmission manufacturers operating in United States. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys, which include primary calls, email responses, etc., with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also asked about their major competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed product offerings and regional presence of all major Transmission repair service centres across United States.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for United States Transmission Repair using a bottom-up technique, wherein manufacturers' volume sales data for different types of vehicles, were recorded as well as forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analysing historical sales data of respective manufacturer to arrive at the overall market size. Multiple secondary sources such as directories, Company Websites, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Automobile OEM's
- Manufacturers of automotive transmission
- OEM authorized service centres
- Transmission repair centres
- Research Institutes
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Transmission manufacturers.
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as Transmission Repair manufacturers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years (next two to five years), thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
In this report, United States Transmission Repair market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- United States Transmission Repair Market, by Vehicle Type:
Light Commercial Vehicles
Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- United States Transmission Repair Market, by Repair Type:
Transmission General Repair (TGRM)
Transmission Overhaul (TOM)
- United States Transmission Repair Market, by Component:
Gasket & Seal
- United States Transmission Repair Market, by Geography:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Transmission Repair market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on United States Transmission Repair Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
- 5.1. Factors Influencing Repair Decision
- 5.2. Challenges & Unmet Needs
- 5.3. Brand Recall
6. United States Transmission Repair Production Overview
7. United States Transmission Repair Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles)
- 7.2.2. By Repair Type (Transmission General Repair (TGRM) and Transmission Overhaul (TOM))
- 7.2.3. By Component (Gasket & Seal, Transmission Filter, O-Ring, Fluid, Flywheel, Pressure Plate, Oil Pump and Others)
- 7.2.4. By Region
- 7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. United States Passenger Car Transmission Repair Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 8.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 8.2.1. By Component
- 8.2.2. By Repair Type
- 8.2.3. By Country
- 8.3. Market Attractiveness Index
9. United States Light Commercial Vehicle Transmission Repair Market Outlook
- 9.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 9.2.1. By Component
- 9.2.2. By Repair Type
- 9.2.3. By Country
- 9.3. Market Attractiveness Index
10. United States Heavy Commercial Vehicle Transmission Repair Market Outlook
- 10.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 10.1.1. By Value & Volume
- 10.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 10.2.1. By Component
- 10.2.2. By Repair Type
- 10.2.3. By Country
- 10.3. Market Attractiveness Index
11. Market Dynamics
- 11.1. Drivers
- 11.2. Challenges
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Price Point Analysis
14. Policy & Regulatory
15. United States Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
- 16.1. BorgWarner Inc
- 16.2. ZF North America, Inc.
- 16.3. Aamco Transmissions Inc. (Aamco Transmissions and Total Care)
- 16.4. Continental Automotive Systems US Inc
- 16.5. Allison Transmission Inc
- 16.6. Schaeffler Group USA Inc.
- 16.7. Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care
17. Strategic Recommendations
18. About Us & Disclaimer