India Transmission Repair Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles), By Repair Type (Transmission General Repair (TGRM) and Transmission Overhaul (TOM)), By Component (Gasket & Seal, Transmission Filter, O-Ring, Fluid, Flywheel, Pressure Plate, Oil Pump and Others), By Company and By Geography, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025.
India transmission repair market is projected to grow at a robust CAGR over the next five years owing to increase in the average vehicle age, increasing average vehicle miles travelled and increasing vehicle sales in India. Moreover, increasing ride sharing is also contributing to the growing share of the transmission repair market as ride sharing increases the average miles travelled.
India transmission repair market can be segregated into vehicle type, repair type and component. In terms of component, the market is segmented into gasket & seal, transmission filter, o-ring, fluid, flywheel, pressure plate, oil pump and others. The fluids segment is estimated to be the fastest growing market, in terms of value due to increasing adoption of preventive/periodic maintenance services, which not only increases the average vehicle age but also enhances fuel efficiency.
The major player operating in India transmission repair Market are Allison Transmission, Schaeffler Technologies, Continental AG, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Lee Myles Autocare & Transmission, Firestone Complete Auto Care, Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, Borgwarner, Mister Transmission, Aamco Transmissions etc.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Period: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of Transmission Repair which covers production, demand and supply of Transmission Repair market in India.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Transmission Repair in terms of volume and Value.
- To classify and forecast India Transmission Repair based on vehicle type, repair type, component and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India Transmission Repair market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India Transmission Repair market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of India Transmission Repair market.
To perform the study, TechSci Research conducted primary as well as exhaustive secondary research. Initially, TechSci Research prepared an exhaustive list of automotive transmission manufacturers operating in India. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys, which include primary calls, email responses, etc., with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also asked about their major competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed product offerings and regional presence of all major Transmission repair service centres across India.
TechSci Research calculated the market size for India Transmission Repair using a bottom-up technique, wherein manufacturers' volume sales data for different types of vehicles, were recorded as well as forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analysing historical sales data of respective manufacturer to arrive at the overall market size. Multiple secondary sources such as directories, Company Websites, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Automobile OEM's
- Manufacturers of automotive transmission
- OEM authorized service centres
- Transmission repair centres
- Research Institutes
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Transmission manufacturers.
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as Transmission Repair manufacturers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years (next two to five years), thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
In this report, India Transmission Repair market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- India Transmission Repair Market, by Vehicle Type:
Light Commercial Vehicles
Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- India Transmission Repair Market, by Repair Type:
Transmission General Repair (TGRM)
Transmission Overhaul (TOM)
- India Transmission Repair Market, by Component:
Gasket & Seal
- India Transmission Repair Market, by Geography:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Transmission Repair market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on India Transmission Repair Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
- 5.1. Factors Influencing Repair Decision
- 5.2. Challenges & Unmet Needs
- 5.3. Brand Recall
6. India Transmission Repair Production Overview
7. India Transmission Repair Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles)
- 7.2.2. By Repair Type (Transmission General Repair (TGRM) and Transmission Overhaul (TOM))
- 7.2.3. By Component (Gasket & Seal, Transmission Filter, O-Ring, Fluid, Flywheel, Pressure Plate, Oil Pump and Others)
- 7.2.4. By Region
- 7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. India Passenger Car Transmission Repair Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 8.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 8.2.1. By Component
- 8.2.2. By Repair Type
- 8.2.3. By Country
- 8.3. Market Attractiveness Index
9. India Light Commercial Vehicle Transmission Repair Market Outlook
- 9.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 9.2.1. By Component
- 9.2.2. By Repair Type
- 9.2.3. By Country
- 9.3. Market Attractiveness Index
10. India Heavy Commercial Vehicle Transmission Repair Market Outlook
- 10.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 10.1.1. By Value & Volume
- 10.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 10.2.1. By Component
- 10.2.2. By Repair Type
- 10.2.3. By Country
- 10.3. Market Attractiveness Index
11. Market Dynamics
- 11.1. Drivers
- 11.2. Challenges
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Price Point Analysis
14. Policy & Regulatory
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
- 16.1. BorgWarner Emissions Systems Talegaon Pvt. Ltd.
- 16.2. ZF India
- 16.3. Continental India Private Limited
- 16.4. Allison Transmission Inc (Trident Services Pvt Ltd.)
- 16.5. Schaeffler India Limited
17. Strategic Recommendations
18. About Us & Disclaimer