India Energy Drinks Market By Product (Non-organic, Organic and Natural), By Target Consumer (Teenagers, Adults and Geriatric Population), By Distribution Channel (Offline (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Mass Merchandiser, Drug Store, Online Retail, Food Service/ Sports Nutrition Chain, Others), Online), By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025.
India energy drinks market is expected to witness a healthy growth during the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of energy drinks as functional drinks by consumers. The increasing benefits associated with the various ingredients present such as caffeine, vitamins, ginseng etc. in energy drinks is making consumers opt for them instead of carbonated drinks. Moreover, the growing popularity of energy drinks among college-going teenagers as well as the younger population due to the influence of the west is anticipated to drive the growth of the market in the coming years. Further, product innovations by manufacturers such as a variety of flavors, fortification with minerals etc. is anticipated to fuel the growth of the India energy drink market in the next five years.
Additionally, factors such as high disposable incomes and hectic lifestyles have made energy drinks a convenient source of nutrients for consumers. It provides instant energy and helps in reducing stress. The growing cafes and bars in the country are also expected to act as a driver for the energy drink market in India by 2025.
India energy drinks market is segmented based product, target consumer, distribution channel and region. Based on target consumer, the market is segmented into teenagers, adults and geriatric population. The teenage consumers are expected to lead the market during the forecast period owing to growing influence of western culture among the youth coupled with the rising need to keep up with the latest trends in the market.
Based on distribution channel, the India energy drinks market is segmented into online and offline channels. The offline channel is further categorized into supermarket/hypermarket, mass merchandiser, drug store, food service/ sports nutrition chain and others. The supermarkets/hypermarkets segment held the largest market share in 2019 and the segment is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period due to easy availability, a huge variety of available brands and discounted prices.
Major players operating in the India energy drinks market are Red Bull India Pvt. Ltd., Coca-Cola India Private Limited, Goldwin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt. Ltd., Monster Beverage, Spitz KG, JK Ansell, K G Functional Beverages, Hector Beverages, Heinz India, Bisleri and Dabur, among others. Leading manufacturers are focusing on ensuring quality of products to increase their market share. They are also introducing new variants with different flavors to meet the requirements of different consumer categories.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of India energy drinks market.
- To classify and forecast India Energy Drinks market based on product, target consumer, distribution channel, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India energy drinks market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches in India energy drinks market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for India energy drinks market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in India energy drinks market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of energy drink manufacturers across the country. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturing companies which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the companies, distribution channels and presence of all major players across India.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of India energy drinks market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Energy Drinks manufacturers/partners
- Sales channel/vendors/ distribution
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to energy drinks
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as companies, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, India energy drinks market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- India Energy Drinks Market, By Product:
- India Energy Drinks Market, By Target Consumer:
- India Energy Drinks Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Mass Merchandiser
- Drug Store
- Food Service/ Sports Nutrition Chain
- India Energy Drinks Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India energy drinks market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on India Energy Drinks Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. India Energy Drinks Market Outlook
- 6.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 6.1.1. By Value & By Volume
- 6.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 6.2.1. By Product (Non-organic, Organic and Natural)
- 6.2.2. By Target Consumer (Teenagers, Adults and Geriatric Population)
- 6.2.3. By Distribution Channel (Offline (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Mass Merchandiser, Drug Store, Food Service/ Sports Nutrition Chain, Others), Online)
- 6.2.4. By Region
- 6.2.5. By Company (2019)
- 6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. India Non-organic Energy Drinks Market Outlook
- 7.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 7.1.1. By Value & By Volume
- 7.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.2.1. By Target Consumer
- 7.2.2. By Distribution Channel
- 7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. India Organic Energy Drinks Market Outlook
- 8.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 8.1.1. By Value & By Volume
- 8.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 8.2.1. By Target Consumer
- 8.2.2. By Distribution Channel
- 8.3. Market Attractiveness Index
9. India Natural Energy Drinks Market Outlook
- 9.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 9.1.1. By Value & By Volume
- 9.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 9.2.1. By Target Consumer
- 9.2.2. By Distribution Channel
- 9.3. Market Attractiveness Index
10. Market Dynamics
- 10.1. Drivers
- 10.2. Challenges
11. Market Trends & Development
12. Pricing Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. Red Bull India Pvt. Ltd.
- 15.2. Coca-Cola India Private Limited
- 15.3. Goldwin Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- 15.4. PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt. Ltd.
- 15.5. Monster Beverage
- 15.6. Spitz KG
- 15.7. JK Ansell
- 15.8. K G Functional Beverages
- 15.9. Hector Beverages
- 15.10. Heinz India
- 15.11. Bisleri
- 15.12. Dabur
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About us & Disclaimer